A Montreal-based firm, a leader in its field of activity, has an immediate opening for an experienced Statistician. This is a newly created role, available due to company’s growth.
Reporting to the director of the Department, you would take on the following duties:
- Data analysis, visualization & reporting
- Preparing statistical analysis plans while selecting the appropriate methodology
- Analyzing results, drawing conclusions an providing recommendations
- Provide recommendations on new QC and analytical procedures, as well as improvement of current methods
- Stay abreast new industry developments to remain current and act as a key contributor for new methodologies
This full-time and permanent position offers a starting salary of $70,000-80,000 and an impressive benefits plan.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree (or preferably PhD) in Statistics
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Strong experience utilizing various quantitative methods, including regression, multivariate analysis, predictive modeling
- Solid experience with R
- Experience with C++ will be considered a significant asset
- Fluency in English and ability to write clear reports in English
If you are looking for a company that will provide you long-term stability, strong learning opportunities, as well as career growth, this is a position for you to explore. Please submit your resume and it will be reviewed within 1 business day.
1280 Bernard Ouest, suite 303
Tel: 514.931.8244 x22