With a market presence of 20+ years, 3 offices in North America and a client base of millions of customers, our client is a Montreal-grown success story. They now have an immediate opening for an analytical Logistics Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the inventory and track inventory levels
- Oversee all forecasting for purchasing needs
- Handle the full logistics process including placing purchase orders and tracking goods through customs
The position is full-time and permanent, offers regular office hours and a competitive salary of $50,000 – 60,000 in line with experience, as well as health benefits.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in purchasing and logistics of a variety of SKUs
- Strong knowledge of customs regulations
- Superior analytical aptitude and a solid background in inventory forecasting
- Flawless command of the English language
Are you ready to join a highly stable company where you will be recognized for your contribution and will have a chance to make a tangible difference? Please apply by submitting your resume and your candidacy will be reviewed immediately.
Stephane de Roussan
1280 Bernard West, suite 303
Outremont, H2V 1V9