We are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst driven to work with the latest technology trends. The candidate must be motivated by new challenges and ready to collaborate with a talented team of leading IT experts.
Our award-winning client is one of the leading innovators in their industry. Comprised of some of the most creative information technology experts, this company has seen incredible success as a market leader in their industry and is experiencing record growth.
The Business Analyst will work hand-in-hand as an essential team player to develop necessary configurations, ensure optimization of ongoing projects so to maintain an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction. This position provides incredible room for performance-based growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collective evaluation of business requirements and definition of enhancements.
- Implementation of actionable projects through innovative business needs assessment.
- Identification of creative opportunities, growth strategies and new technologies.
- Ongoing enhancement of user experience (analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, etc...)
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to $80,000 (contingent on experience).
- Trendy and inventive office environment
- Competitive bonus structure
- Full benefits
- Customized training program
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years in systems applications consulting
- A Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, business, finance, computer or engineering
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Seize the opportunity to join a dynamic technology company and become part of their unprecedented growth. Submit your resume for immediate evaluation.
Rachelle Selvin – Recruiter & Headhunter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec – H2V 1V9