Our client is a well-established, Montreal Contractor with a strong presence in Quebec and a reputation for innovation and excellent services.
Due to their ongoing success, they have an immediate opening for an experienced Controller to manage their finance department.
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Controller looking to make a significant impact within a growing company and take on both a challenging and rewarding career.
- Oversight of preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of monthly management reporting
- Management of small accounting team; assist in A/P, A/R and Payroll as necessary
- Preparation of company financial statements
- Own the tax requirements
- Management of the audit process
- Accounting technical interpretation and analysis
- Assist in business planning and strategy
This full-time, permanent opportunity offers a starting salary of $70,000 - $80,000. Our client is located centrally in Montreal (close to Lionel-Groulx metro).
Candidate requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years’+ experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Qualified CPA / CA (key asset)
- Strong technical skills, including financial reporting
- Confident communication skills to liaise with professional advisers, banks and with business managers
- Exposure of managing other finance professionals
- Exposure working within construction or manufacturing environment (essential)
- Experience with Acomba Accounting software, a key asset
- Fluently bilingual – French and English
Meet the requirements and eager to apply? We look forward to reviewing your Resume.
Andrina Baker - Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9
Pronexia is built on a strong entrepreneurial drive and clearly defined methodology. Our goal is to become next generation recruiters and to...