Pronexia Inc. is a headhunting firm specializing in niche recruitment for mid-level and senior positions. We are young entrepreneurially-minded professionals committed to changing the face of Recruitment in Montreal by modernizing the old school industry. We live and breathe social media, newest technologies and building relationships with the brightest minds in the city.
As our team is growing and the business is booming, we are looking for a new Business Developer / Client Strategist.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Selecting companies you would like to partner up with for their recruitment needs within a specific industry
- Introducing yourself to potential clients via cold calling
- Visiting companies to conduct client presentations
- Managing accounts and working with the recruitment team to fill open mandates
- Attending networking events as well as conferences to build your connections and gain more visibility
- Building a social media presence for yourself
What is in it for you and why us?
- We offer a base salary + one of the most lucrative commission packages in the industry, as well as health benefits
- Flexibility in terms of schedule as long as you are in the office during the core office hours
- A fun, energetic and quirky team – we treat each team member with utmost respect and value everyone on the team equally
- Absolutely no internal competition
- Office on trendy Bernard street in Outremont (walking distance from metro)
- No micro-management: you can specialize in the field you are most passionate about and reach out to companies of your choice
- Growth opportunities – with only 3 years on the market, we have built a phenomenal client roster and will continue growing. You will have the opportunity of growing with us and taking on other tasks that might be of interest to you
We only hire the best of the best. Will you be the next member of our team?
Here are our must-haves:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Flawless command of English and intermediate level of French (or preferably fluency in both)
- Ambitious and confident personality, can-do attitude and relentless drive
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Intelligence and business savvy
- Polished and refined communication style
- Entrepreneurial spirit
In order to apply, please submit your full resume and it will be reviewed within 1 business day.
Kindly note that only candidates authorized to work in Canada will be considered. There is no opportunity for telecommuting.
1280 Bernard Ouest, suite 303
Tel: 514.931.8244 x22