An international company with a head office in Montreal has an immediate opening for an energetic, talented and career-oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist. Reporting directly to the Controller, you will take on the following duties:
- Collection calls and follow up with the sales team to update them on progress and any issues
- Placing requests for debit notes
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Cash application, preparation
- Credit memos
- Credit investigations , credit limit revisions
- Opening new accounts
- Monthly reports
- Liaising with the sales team to follow up on client requests
You will also be taking on various additional accounting duties as you progress within your role.
The position is full-time and permanent, offering an annual salary of $38,000 – 45,000 (depending on experience), 3 weeks of vacation time as of the first year of employment and an impressive benefits package.
Here are the absolute requirements of this role:
- DEC or University studies in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Flawless command in English and oral fluency in French
- Strong sense of urgency and a high degree of autonomy
- Proven record of success in previous positions
Interviews are taking place this and next week and our client is looking to fill this position promptly. Please apply by submitting your full resume, to be evaluated within 1 business day.
1280 Bernard Ouest, suite 303
We are Headhunters of the New Generation.
Our company is built on a strong entrepreneurial drive and a clearly...