ProMotions Employee Reviews

New experiences every time and having fun interacting with people
Promotional Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2017
A typical day at work includes receiving and reviewing the products information to be memorized.You learn about the product and gather people's reactions to it.Also you research the store you will be working at.
Management is very friendly and always willing to go out of their way to help if a situation arises. We work independently in different stores therefore we do not have much interaction with other promoters. .

The hardest part of the job is set-up of the display. Tables can sometimes be heavy or awkward to transfer. Second hardest part is watching your beautiful display that you put so much effort into in order to attract people to be taken down.

The absolute most enjoyable part of the job is the people.When dressed professionally and have an approachable demeanour people flock to you, You get to talk about the products facts and in ways it can be used. Also,I find if you genuinely listen to people's stories that relate to what i'm selling they will usually buy the product out of trust.
Fun time
Promotions Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 August 2016
it is a fun job i enjoyed meeting new people and talking to them. it was nice to come across a bunch of nice< and strange people, and the lil kids are the best they are so cute. i enjoyed working there.
Fast paced work place
Kognitive Marketing (Current Employee) –  Windsor3 September 2014
With a 1.5 apps/hour, working 8 hours a day one should reach 12 apps a day. This is conducted by approaching each customer entering the store.
Some of the things I learned is to always keep pushing until your goals are met.
One of the hardest things in this job is dealing with the many rejections the employees get, for example: approaching 200 customers to only get between 10-12 approvals.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with random people and striking a conversation with them.
fun job
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, Ontario11 March 2014
I was part of a marketing team at Ontario Pork. I learned how farmers operate and that farming is the backbone. My co-workers helped me to appreciate my job and how necessary I was to the team. The hardest part of my job was the low pay and no possibility of advancement. The most enjoyable part was the tradeshows, conventions and dealing directly with the farmers.
Pros
travelling
Cons
low pay
Demonstrating products is fun and challenging.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON19 November 2013
I enjoyed my short contract with ProMotions. It was fa fun work environment.
Pros
fun
Cons
Too Short
Communications is KEY!
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 October 2012
There is no typical day everyday was different and exciting.
Learned to problem solve, communicate, reports
Hardest part and most enjoyable is never knowing what the nest day had instore.
Co-workers are the best!
Pros
perks perks perks
Cons
traveling and the unknown
always new experiences, along with meeting new people
promotional model (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 June 2012
My co-workers always change and sometimes i work alone, it depends on the job. I have promoted new product on the streets of Vancouver and surrey, i have also worked events, and merchandized for cellphone companies. the hours are usually very flexible, you just have to make sure you finish the task by the time the store closes. The hardest part of the job is trying to get people to engage with you when they aren't interested. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and always having a new experience.
Pros
the pay is great and you are always doing something different
Cons
not garaunteed jobs as it is by contract, it is very slow in the winter