ProMotions Employee Review

Meeting and setting up for station remotes and broadcasts.
Event Assistant/ Board Operator/Producer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ19 September 2013
Taking the station van out for an event and talk with the listeners and make a good impression because I was representing the station and company. I learned to be myself around people and to know a lot about the things your trying to promote. My management did a good job at training me with the equipment I worked with everyday. My co-workers were good people to work with and very easy, never had a complaint from any of them. The hardest part was working in the summer, setting up and tearing down in the middle of the summer was tough because of the heat but we got thought it. I loved working with the people and got to meet several listeners. The people are what made the job enjoyable.
Pros
Not in an office all day, different locations, playing music, fun co-workers
Cons
Working in the heat

Other ProMotions Employee Reviews

Nice people
In-Store Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
ProMotions is an excellent place to work. Working here has helped me to develop my communication skills. The team is very kind and is always able to helped you.
Fun and fair
Chair Massage (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 April 2017
Working with Promassage Solutions was a blast. We promoted various massage lotions and were able to do chair massage. It was a great summer job and I recommend working with the company when you get the chance.