ProMotions Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fast paced work place
Kognitive Marketing (Current Employee) –  WindsorSeptember 3, 2014
With a 1.5 apps/hour, working 8 hours a day one should reach 12 apps a day. This is conducted by approaching each customer entering the store.
Some of the things I learned is to always keep pushing until your goals are met.
One of the hardest things in this job is dealing with the many rejections the employees get, for example: approaching 200 customers to only get between 10-12 approvals.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with random people and striking a conversation with them.
fun job
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, OntarioMarch 11, 2014
I was part of a marketing team at Ontario Pork. I learned how farmers operate and that farming is the backbone. My co-workers helped me to appreciate my job and how necessary I was to the team. The hardest part of my job was the low pay and no possibility of advancement. The most enjoyable part was the tradeshows, conventions and dealing directly with the farmers.
Pros
travelling
Cons
low pay
Demonstrating products is fun and challenging.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONNovember 19, 2013
I enjoyed my short contract with ProMotions. It was fa fun work environment.
Pros
fun
Cons
too short
Great Company
Promotions Consultant - Temporary (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, Ontario.March 24, 2013
Allow you to work independently and are very supportive.
You can be working anywhere, promoting anything. They give you extensive information on the product you are promoting so you are feel very confident.
always new experiences, along with meeting new people
promotional model (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 22, 2012
My co-workers always change and sometimes i work alone, it depends on the job. I have promoted new product on the streets of Vancouver and surrey, i have also worked events, and merchandized for cellphone companies. the hours are usually very flexible, you just have to make sure you finish the task by the time the store closes. The hardest part of the job is trying to get people to engage with you when they aren't interested. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and always having a new experience.
Pros
the pay is great and you are always doing something different
Cons
not garaunteed jobs as it is by contract, it is very slow in the winter