Starting in January 2013, a mid sized experiential marketing firm is looking for Brand Representatives to work on a marketing program that will travel to various locations across Canada.
The program requires you to travel in a team and drive across Canada for up to 10 months of the year. You will be required to set up an event space with your team at various locations in rural and urban areas.
We require the following:
- You must be 100% bilingual in French and English, *French as first language is preferred
- You must be 23+
- Have a full G driver's license
- Be able to provide a driver's abstract indicating no tickets or convictions of any kind (speeding, accident claims, mobile devices, seat belt, reckless driving etc)
The best candidates would have the following characteristics:
- You must enjoy travelling and be comfortable driving for extended periods of time
- Have previous experience working in the experiential marketing industry
- Have an interest for the automotive industry and feel comfortable talking about it with consumers
- Able to work well in a team and feel comfortable speaking with consumers
- Be independent and open to exploring new opportunities
- Hardworking and able to lift 50 pounds +
- Energetic, personable and can think quickly on their feet
- Able to work well under pressure and does not get overwhelmed by stressful situations
- Capable of following exact directions and take direction well
- Competent and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
If you think that you would be interested in this opportunity and would be a suitable candidate please reply to this posting.
Upon applying please send a copy of your cover letter, resume and updated driver's abstract.
You will only be contacted if you have been accepted for an interview.
Lieu : Montreal and various locations
Compensation: Discussed in interview
Ceci est un emploi contractuel.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
Les appels téléphoniques au sujet de cette offre ne sont pas autorisés.
Veuillez ne pas contacter l'annonceur de l'offre d'emploi pour d'autres services, produits ou intérêts commerciaux.