Promaxis Systems Inc. currently has an immediate need for a Help Desk Support Analyst with Secret (Level II) Clearance.
If you have the following qualifications, we are very interested in talking with you about this opportunity;
- Must be Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident holding a current, valid Government of Canada Secret (Level II) or higher security clearance.
- Must have 2 years of experience in installing, configuring, supporting (desk side) and troubleshooting informatics hardware and software in a large Windows based network (+2000 users)
- Must have 2 years of experience providing technical support and coaching to network account clients on the use of commercial, off-the-shelf software.
- Must have 2 years of experience in configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Blackberries.
- Must have 1 year of experience with desk side client telephone hardware maintenance/support. Includes voicemail access and setup, as well as troubleshooting.
- Must have 6 months experience installing and maintaining thin client hardware and software and peripherals on a Government of Canada classified network at the Secret level.
- Must have 1 year of experience with Microsoft Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop tools and support.
- Must have 2 years of experience logging and managing client requests using service request tracking and asset management software (i.e. Remedy).
- Must have 2 years of experience supporting MS Outlook 2007 (or newer), MS Office, Internet Explorer or Corel WordPerfect Suite.
SECURITY: Secret Level II
Indeed - 6 months ago
Promaxis Systems Inc. is a locally owned professional services company that has been providing Technical and IT Consulting Services to...