Please note that all applications and inquiries must be made online. Although we appreciate your interest in this position, phone inquiries are not accepted.
We are a leading AV integration company focusing on the delivery of audio-visual systems in the Province of B.C.
We are currently looking for a motivated and autonomous installer that is passionate about audio and video.
Install and test a variety of audio visual components for fixed installations. Clear communication, attention to detail, a positive attitude, great customer service and pride in a job well done is critical to be successful in this position. Work schedule is regular part time 2-3 days per week with the potential for full time.
We welcome candidates with experience in the construction industry and a passion for sound and/or video to submit their application. Strong comprehension of interior construction best practices and building code is important. Technical audio visual training will be provided.
Essential Job Function :
- Prepare materials and devices for installation.
- Attach mounting brackets & audio visual equipment to building structures.
(Flat panel monitors, projectors, speakers …)
- Cable pulling through walls
- Van operation: loading / unloading equipment & driving in a safe manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in the construction, audio visual or telecom industry.
- Competent use of all required power tools.
- Motivated, proactive and self starter.
- Autonomous, have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Passionate about sound and/or video and interested to learn.
- Class five driver's license.
- Lift fifty pounds.
- Strong customer service.
- Attention to detail.
Security and Safety:
-Driver's validity licence check
-Criminal records check
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, own vehicle, willing to travel, valid driver's licence, travel expenses paid by employer.
Work Location Information: Various locations