Our client in Mississauga is looking for a qualified mechanical technologist able to participate in development and assembly of a channel inspection tool for a CANDU reactor.
- Past experience in a nuclear environment working on tool
- Computer experience in Excel, Microsoft word
- Able to read a drawing, bill material, and knows how to assemble tools together
- Provide suggestion on improvements process
- Testing experience in tooling qualification
- Adherence to schedule and deliverable to the customer
The position pays in the $30-$40/hr range, depending upon experience.
Indeed - 11 months ago