Progressive Ventures is looking for a full time office assistant and receptionist to work in our main office in Terrace. This is a one year position to cover a maternity leave but may transition into a permanent position after the term. This position will be the first line of communication within the company; a key organizer of both electronic and manual filing systems; an assistant to finance, safety and project management departments and an important team member keeping documents and information flowing within and outside the Company.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well organized, with strong communication skills;
- Have a professional, friendly and outgoing demeanor;
- Have a strong understanding of office systems;
- Have excellent computer skills and be able to learn new programs applicable to our construction office;
- Preferably have a business diploma or certificate;
- Work well with others as a team player;
Pay will be negotiated based on experience. Full benefits may apply.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest, submit your resume to:
Suite 4 – 5008 Pohle Ave
Terrace, BC V8G 4S8