Proforma Employee Reviews

A great place to intern at.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA22 June 2017
I was an intern at Proforma for a few months before having to move. Working there was excellent, the company may be somewhat small but the people there are great. My typical day of work went along the lines of coming in, checking my emails, working on anything I missed, and taking requests from my supervisor. My supervisor was great despite it being his first time having an intern. The hardest part of my job may have been only working two days a week. I'm a full time student so being unable to work more days may leave me with work queued up fro me the next day. The most enjoyable part however may have been the relaxed environment and the great coworkers.
Pros
Free lunch when there's meetings
Proforma
Lead Analyst and Database Builder (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH12 April 2017
This was a temporary position for me but overall the environmnent was exceptional. Managers respected their subordinates and training was very well put together. I would recommend working here, however, the pay is low. Just a warning for you.
Not the best
Help Team (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH23 March 2017
This company is a joke to work for. Most hourly employees are miserable and are paid hourly with no chance for OT. Management does very little to communicate goals and objectives to employees and decisions are seemingly made based upon whichever way the wind is blowing.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Poor communication from management, no training
Well organized office
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX14 March 2017
Very respectful work environment, just not my passion. I learned how to deal one on one with customers and how important being detail oriented is to working relationships.
Very boring
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa2 March 2017
The owner is a strange individual. The turnover rate was quite high. But mostly, it was very boring to work there. There wasn't any room for moving upwards.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
The owner
boa
carpinteiro de forma (Former Employee) –  rj9 February 2017
Era bom trabalhar na firma ruim era o atraso de pagamento e os outros benefícios que atrasava também
Pros
era uma firma boa
Cons
atrasava o pagamento
Productive and Professional place to work
Billing Clerk, Rissman, Barret, Hurt (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL25 June 2016
Process and submit invoices to clients including but not limit Flat Fees. Updating file information and apply changes to matter. I leaned how to process clients invoice using different systems. Envoronment is very enjoyable and our performance is as a Team Work.
Pros
Flexible time, benefits and good environment
Cons
Weekly hours are less than fourty hours a week
Billing Clerk, Rissman, Barret, Hurt (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL15 June 2016
Productive and performance complete daily. Process and submit invoices, including but not limited Flat-Fees. Update files information and apply changes to the matter (Pre-bills) in response to the attorney and secretary request conform with clients guidelines base on client time frame using Accounting Software (ELITE ENTERPRISE). Update Clients guidelines as necessary. A/R daily deposits via online banking and apply to the Matter using ELITE ENTERPRISE software.
Pros
company offers picnics, flexibilities hours
Cons
weekly hours are less than 40 hrs
Working here was an exercise in humility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA2 May 2016
The boss lady had no problem giving orders but no direction. When questions were asked you were made to feel like a piece of gum on the bottom of her shoe. Going out of town for weeks at a time and expecting you to "Figure it out" was less than helpful.
After being let go because I didn't meet her standards, which no one could meet, she called me a few days later and had the gaul to think I'd be willing to help her with an order that had gone wrong. I never answered her call or message.
I would definitely not recommend this place to work. You will work long frustrating hours that she will refuse to pay overtime on. And you will want to rip your hair out of your head the second you walk out of the office door
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little direction, no explanation, short temper
Data analyst
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL20 April 2016
Its a good job, the culture is very good and there is quite some security. The supervisor is a great guy and the colleagues are very good.
Great place to work.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WI20 January 2016
I go to work each day with one purpose in mind. I help clients meet their need with the products we offer. I start my day following up on any leads i have and then plan my route for the day. I made it a point to do at least 10 cold calls per day to create new accounts. The rest of my day is spent going over proofs and getting the ok for production.
Pros
I get to work with people every day and develop long term relationships.
Cons
Sometimes it is required to work long hours and weekends, but it is good money.
Never the same day twice
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CA30 November 2015
Small office with management that trusted me to get the job done and done well. The variety of industries represented by our customers and the variety of products ordered made it fun and different all the time. I enjoyed working with customers and building relationships with them. I found the work challenging as far as making sure orders were done correctly and on time and figuring out how to solve problems with orders and still get them to the customer on time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Too small to advance
Good pay, poor culture.
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL28 August 2014
They don't care about work/life balance and are old fashioned.
I would not recommend this organization to others.
Marketing Manager, Franchise Development (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH2 December 2013
Analyzed metrics to determine best media and messaging choices to attract new leads. Work in conjunction with a franchise sales force, a telemarketing team and a database development group to identify and pursue likely ownership candidates. Directly engaged in email marketing, overseeing efforts involving over 6MM sends on an annual basis. Direct experience in social media advertising efforts (LinkedIn & Facebook.)
Otimo ambiente.
Analista de Comunicação (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ29 October 2013
Bons profissionais, excelente estrutura, otima experiencia.
Help Team Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH13 April 2013
I really enjoyed working here, only had to quit because I moved away from the area. Management was great. Pay was very good. Co-workers were great. Only complaint were the hours because I worked a rotating shift.
Pros
great work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proforma. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7