Proforma Employee Reviews

Working here was an exercise in humility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 2, 2016
The boss lady had no problem giving orders but no direction. When questions were asked you were made to feel like a piece of gum on the bottom of her shoe. Going out of town for weeks at a time and expecting you to "Figure it out" was less than helpful.
After being let go because I didn't meet her standards, which no one could meet, she called me a few days later and had the gaul to think I'd be willing to help her with an order that had gone wrong. I never answered her call or message.
I would definitely not recommend this place to work. You will work long frustrating hours that she will refuse to pay overtime on. And you will want to rip your hair out of your head the second you walk out of the office door
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little direction, no explanation, short temper
Billing Clerk, Rissman, Barret, Hurt (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2016
Productive and performance complete daily. Process and submit invoices, including but not limited Flat-Fees. Update files information and apply changes to the matter (Pre-bills) in response to the attorney and secretary request conform with clients guidelines base on client time frame using Accounting Software (ELITE ENTERPRISE). Update Clients guidelines as necessary. A/R daily deposits via online banking and apply to the Matter using ELITE ENTERPRISE software.
Pros
company offers picnics, flexibilities hours
Cons
weekly hours are less than 40 hrs
Great place to work.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 20, 2016
I go to work each day with one purpose in mind. I help clients meet their need with the products we offer. I start my day following up on any leads i have and then plan my route for the day. I made it a point to do at least 10 cold calls per day to create new accounts. The rest of my day is spent going over proofs and getting the ok for production.
Pros
I get to work with people every day and develop long term relationships.
Cons
Sometimes it is required to work long hours and weekends, but it is good money.
Never the same day twice
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CANovember 30, 2015
Small office with management that trusted me to get the job done and done well. The variety of industries represented by our customers and the variety of products ordered made it fun and different all the time. I enjoyed working with customers and building relationships with them. I found the work challenging as far as making sure orders were done correctly and on time and figuring out how to solve problems with orders and still get them to the customer on time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Too small to advance
Data analyst
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2016
Its a good job, the culture is very good and there is quite some security. The supervisor is a great guy and the colleagues are very good.
Help Team Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 13, 2013
I really enjoyed working here, only had to quit because I moved away from the area. Management was great. Pay was very good. Co-workers were great. Only complaint were the hours because I worked a rotating shift.
Pros
great work environment
Good pay, poor culture.
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2014
They don't care about work/life balance and are old fashioned.
I would not recommend this organization to others.
Marketing Manager, Franchise Development (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 2, 2013
Analyzed metrics to determine best media and messaging choices to attract new leads. Work in conjunction with a franchise sales force, a telemarketing team and a database development group to identify and pursue likely ownership candidates. Directly engaged in email marketing, overseeing efforts involving over 6MM sends on an annual basis. Direct experience in social media advertising efforts (LinkedIn & Facebook.)
Otimo ambiente.
Analista de Comunicação (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJOctober 29, 2013
Bons profissionais, excelente estrutura, otima experiencia.

2.9