APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Application Development Specialist position is responsible for planning, analyzing, developing and maintaining Firm-wide (Global) software systems across the Windows desktop, server, Citrix and other platforms. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Introducing and integrating new business systems.
- Responsibility for security, documentation and configuration of the Firm technology systems.
- Answering technical queries from peers as requested.
- Escalating, in a timely manner, support issues requiring management’s attention.
- Making recommendations on process improvement.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise by creating training materials and by providing hands-on training sessions.
- Performing duties outside of normal business hours as required.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and a minimum of five years of relevant, hands-on experience are required. Expert knowledge in root cause analysis and troubleshooting methodologies are a must. Skills &
- Ability to develop internal and external web services.
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, jQuery and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Experience in SharePoint Administration & Installation.
- Experience in mobile development.
- Experience in Desktop and Citrix platform application integration and support.
- Ability to provide innovative business solutions which meet Firm business continuity and security standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or individually
( We need someone very strong on .NET and VS.NET with strong knowledge in Share Point 2007/2007)
Indeed - 18 months ago