- Do radiography films and tracking/reports on daily jobs.
- Maintain an accurate record of inspection results.
- Lead a team of CEDO operator and talk with clients on daily basis.
- Work with the NDT team to perform a broad variety of NDT activities.
- Work at height and confined spaces if needed.
- Ensure that all work is being performed effectively and in a timely manner.
- 5 years of experience in NDT technique and procedures.
- Good knowledge of radiography techniques.
- CGSB certification in RT 2
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good communicator and leadership, may lead a team of CEDO operator.
- Valid drivers license.
- Solid understanding on the NDE industry, environment and client business is an asset.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Fort McMurray, AB
- 1 day ago
Professionalcare provides full-time recruitment services for our clients in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Mining and Infrastructure...