Product Manager to join the Product Management team focused on managing our Managed Reserves product. The system gives executives and managers confidence in the reserves management process by consolidating reserves volumes, classification, status, and changes to volumes into a single repository.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background, knowledge of the oil & gas industry, an ability to translate user desires into well-crafted requirements and the personality to own the product vision. You will be the hub between customers, development, sales, services and support.
The candidate must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced company; have proven communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the overall strategic plan for this product
- Define product roadmap, new enhancement and features, and maintenance release content, go-to-market documents and recommendations,
- Manage and grow the financial performance of these products, while maintaining alignment with the corporate product business strategy.
- Perform market, competitive and quantitative analysis to identify proper product positioning and pricing, and to demonstrate ROI and promotion.
- Participate in product planning, phase review and operational preparedness across departments.
- Perform training to internal departments on products.
- In conjunction with Marketing, accountable for successful launch of product(s) and/or service(s) into the marketplace.
- Develop positive consultative and collaborative relationships both internally and externally to assure product and platform success.
- Lead Client Advisory Board meetings with key client representatives
- Support Global Sales efforts as the product expert.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS or C.E.T. in Petroleum Engineering, or a related technical field.
- A working knowledge of oil & gas industry best practices.
- Experience and understanding of reservoir evaluation, reserves analysis, reservoir stimluation, and project management.
- Experience in Strategic Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management, Pragmatic Marketing is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in SQL and advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems
- Can-do attitude and a passion for learning about and developing new products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment in both leadership and team roles.
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, engaging, and able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Some travel, including international, required
Please note: Assessment Testing is required for this position.
Indeed - 8 months ago