A premier photography studio in Montreal is hiring a Still Life Photo Art Director. This position will work to ensure that the desired visual appearance goals and direction for all content created at the studio is met. He/she will also need to operate on-set as a hands-on stylist and Art Director overseeing all premium still life and editorial content creation for client's marketing groups and designers. This individual will consistently interact with the creative team on the creation of new brand style guides and creative concepts, and must therefore have a deep understanding of online retail photography and remain current on latest fashion and design trends.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Graphic Design or equivalent experience in retail industry
- Minimum 4 years of on-set art direction experience in fashion accessories and apparel
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with production teams
- Knowledge of merchandising and eCommerce, especially in the footwear industry, is considered an asset
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketplace and digital fashion business
- Bi-Lingual in French and English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Adobe CS4 or higher, MS Office Suite, FTP software and C1 Pro
- Strong understanding of lighting and photography, both technically and creatively.
Indeed - 2 years ago