Procurify.com is a fast growing startup looking to expand the development team to work on modules of our e-procurement web app with clients in the aerospace, manufacturing, construction, and other industries.
We are looking for a developer who have experience with backend web development or even better, Python or the Django framework. You will be working at our office located in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, architecting and coding with Django on Google Appengine platform.
Our app is complex, requires scaling to epic proportions, and aim to connect to many APIS - any relevant experience would be a huge plus.
This role will see you working as part of a friendly, hardworking team running under the scrum agile methodology. The sprints will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive. We want to put you in a position to write the best code that you can.
We are looking for a long term full time developer to grow the company with us, therefore the ability to learn and adapt in this environment is definitely welcome.
- 1-2 years of experience with backend web development (Python / Django preferred)
- Experience in design and architecture of relational database infrastructures (MySQL)
- Google App Engine
- Creation or development of cloud driven web apps
- Development & integration with RESTful APIs
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Versioning experience with Git
- Software testing and documentation
- Be a nice person & have a sense of humor
Salary & benefits:
- Fully stocked fridge with drinks, snacks and food
- Fun start up office, where creativity, decor and doodles are welcome on the walls
- Competitive salary (Beginning at $20/hour +, dependant on experience & portfolio)