Are you looking to have a tangible impact on the company you work for?
Are you brimming with innovation and are a team player? Do you love the thrill of a challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and are looking to take your career to the next level? Are you an exceptional leader that members of your team love to work for?
Procura provides a fully integrated clinical and back office software solution for health care supporting administrative, financial and clinical functions. Come join our winning team in helping our customers succeed in their business.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year – we hope you can join us.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing teams within the Procura Group of Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate corporate administrative items including business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc.
- Maintain and update the marketing calendar
- Work with vendors for printing and shipping purposes
- Maintain and update current client and prospect contact information using various CRM tools
- Coordinate the development, production and distribution of corporate communications including monthly newsletter and corporate brochures
- Support webinar engagement and other events which may include attendance tracking, phone line management.
- Review and edit marketing communications material
- Coordinate all aspects for trade shows. This includes registration, coordination of people and booths and event follow-up; monitoring the inventory of displays and marketing material, anticipating and coordinating the repairs, refurbishing process of displays
- Distribute surveys and combine data for Management metrics
- Conduct and manage inventory of promotional materials for tradeshows and other sales support
- Support global sales staff in areas such as CRM, data entry, collateral and promotional material, demo set up, and other logistical requirements as needed.
- Inside Sales Prospecting – lead generation, prospecting new target markets, supporting the prepping of a prospect for a meaningful drop by from the Sales Executive.
- Inside Sales Support – identifying prospects processes and following the RFI/RFP release – make sure Procura is on the release list, preparing packets and mailing to interested parties, developing relationships with organizations visiting the website
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new concepts.
- Strong interest and aptitude for technology an asset.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
- Customer focused with an adaptable and versatile approach.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and Constant Contact.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently with a small amount of supervision.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business, or Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Administrative experience.
- Sales experience preferred but not required.
Ready for your next challenge? E-mail us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations in PDF format. Please put your name and the job title you are applying for on your email subject line. For more information on our company and our leaders, please visit our website at www.goprocura.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Competition will close June 30, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in Procura!