Are you looking to have a tangible impact on the company you work for?
Are you brimming with innovation and are a team player? Do you love the thrill of a challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and are looking to take your career to the next level? Are you an exceptional leader that members of your team love to work for?
Procura provides a fully integrated clinical and back office software solution for health care supporting administrative, financial and clinical functions. Come join our winning team in helping our customers succeed in their business.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year – we hope you can join us.
Reporting to the President, the Sales Executive, Ontario Region will be responsible for planning and performing all sales activities in the province of Ontario. The position will focus on business development and sales in the Health Care sector as well as build relationships with “C” level executives at the five largest national providers of care that are headquartered in Ontario and are Procura customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve annual sales plan by researching and generating leads for potential selling opportunities based on target markets, generating sales volume, and achieving account penetration within the assigned territory.
- Develop territory penetration strategies for key accounts and provide management with regular report of progress.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including a focus on selling at the CEO/CFO/CIO level.
- Maintain complete knowledge of current account’s strategic business objectives and purchase plans by acting as account “problem solver.”
- Develop and maintain complete product knowledge mastery through formal and informal training methods, and learn the scheduling, time keeping, billing and clinical processes used in the home health care setting.
- Plan, prepare for and attend trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare initial proposals and contracts following Procura guidelines, as well as analyze and prepare initial pricing based on Procura pricing structures.
- Performing high level demonstrations of the Procura Home Health Software.
- Gather and assess product enhancement ideas from customers and prospective customers, and perform research related to home care operational issues, new technologies, competitor functionality, etc., as it relates to product evolution planning and marketing strategies within the assigned territory.
- Participate in the launch of new products and releases to business partners and to the customer base.
- Provide support to Product Specialists for product presentations, preparation of demo systems and product literature, and consultation on functional requirements of prospective customers.
- Additional tasks, responsibilities, and special projects assigned from time to time.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have:
- In-depth understanding of healthcare and HIT
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of the homecare industry with ability to translate trends and data into action plans
- Understanding of local and regional regulatory and business requirements
- Relationship building at the “C” level in customers / prospects
- Balanced approach to managing multiple sales processes that have dramatic variation in decision processes and time commitment
- Prospecting and lead qualification and assessment of reasonable “fit”
- Ability to manage a complex decision process and multiple buying personalities
- Competitive analysis and competitive advantage / value proposition / positioning
- Closing and contract negotiation
- Ability to travel extensively
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in developing and maintaining solid, value-based relationships
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the product to prospects and the current customer base.
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal staff and external customers
- Self-starter and independent thinker with an aptitude to work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of complex sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience in the Health Care industry; specifically Community Care (Home Care, Home Support, Residential Care, Social Services)
Ready for your next challenge? E-mail us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations in PDF format. Please put your name and the job title you are applying for on your email subject line. For more information on our company and our leaders, please visit our website at www.goprocura.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, we are unfortunately unable to accept phone calls and individual inquiries regarding this role.
Thank you for your interest in Procura!