Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive place in which to work
Assembly Line Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: paid breaks, stock options for employees and management
Cons: long working hours, no health benefits
workplace is not a great place to work. Atmosphere is dark, damp and kind of unpleasant.
Good place to work and as long as you get tutition reimbursement
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Lewisburg, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Not challenging enough and had a lot of trouble with tuition reimbursement cause all of that is contracted out to Costa Rica.
Fun place to work
Senior Researcher and Developer - Project Lead (Former Employee), SurreySeptember 17, 2014
Work life balance is great and they do take care of their staff.
The best start in my career
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee), Bucuresti, IFSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: this company took me outside of my comfort zone
Excelent management and outstanding co-workers.
I have had the opportunity to progress my career within Procter continually developing my skills and experience.
Another great thing about the working environment is there's always an underlying challenge for improvement within performance
Large blue chip business with associated benefits. Great working environment and opportunities.
Secretary IT.Technician, Export Team Leader (Former Employee), West Thurrock, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: working environment, learning opportunities and benefits offered by the company
Cons: long hours.
No such thing as a typical day as business changes required different processes/handling.
Was trained throughout my career, I.T training with Microsoft paid for by the company, learnt about export & import processes, warehousing and many other things. Trained up to team leader level.
Very good relationship with co-workers, Most enjoyable part of the – more... job was the variety and learning opportunities. – less
Great Company
Supply and Demand planner (Former Employee), Russia, SwitzerlandSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: people, leadership school, opportunities for self development and growth, processes, systems, atmosphere, facilities
Cons: nothing special, there are some cons with all $80bn companies
Pros: PEOPLE, leadership school, opportunities for self development and growth, processes, systems, atmosphere, facilities

Cons: nothing special, there are some cons with all $80bn companies
NA
Manager, Material Supply Management (Current Employee), Warszawa, MZSeptember 14, 2014
NA
The feedback can be provided on one to one basis.
Good autonomy. One of the best companies to work for. Leadership development considered to be the core of the training.
Good company, better people
CMK Senior Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2014
Really good company to work for. People are top-notch and really care about each other.

Great company in terms of benefits and ability to impact from day one. Also, really good flexibility in terms of work.
Great company, amazing brands and very focused on developing your career.
CMK Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: coaching and career planning
Cons: slow decision making and too many processes
The company culture is very good, guided by a set of values and principles. It is also a promote from within culture which means managers of others are recognized by the development of their direct reports. This means that there is a coaching environment which allows for constant learning and personal and professional growth.
Terribly unorganized, not sure how this company is so successful
Area Manager FL, Pet Division (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management, no support, you are just a number
Working in the Pet Care division for 2 years, I've never seen such mis-management of brands and incompetent managers. The culture is very stoic, it's a "do it our way and don't question why" atmosphere. If you push back or have an opinion, you are an outcast. They are looking for robots, not people with personality and individual thoughts.

Disappointing – more... for one of the top CPG companies, I would not recommend it. – less
New Excitements Everyday
Machine Operater and Lead (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches, insurance, 401k, vacation
Cons: no cons
My typical day at work was to look at the schedule and assign work to other employees. After that, I would help them with production and help acheive company goals. I also movtivated employees to acheive company goals. I learned how to become a leader. I also learned how water filtration system works and the components that are required to make the – more... filtration process work. I managed employees and directed them to thier assigned jobs. I performed inspections on water filters. I made sure all the components were assembled correctly without any defects. I colaborated with other leaders to achieve the designated goals. All the co-workers were friendly and got along with each other. During the 7 years of working there, there weren't anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was colaborating with employees. – less
Productive and Fun workplace
SAP HANA Consultant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 9, 2014
I always believe that an employee should always give 100% attendance in the respective organization. My co-workers always believe on my commitment.
productive and social
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Saudy ArabiaSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: learning, trainings
Cons: salary
working most of the time outside of the office.

I learned the best way for negotiation and to build my relationship with my customers.

I enjoyed working with my manager and my co-workers

The hardest thing was working the with one merchandiser only and i supposed to have 4

The enjoyable part is that i gained a lot of contact and healthy relationships
Good Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 7, 2014
Good company to work for. I enjoyed my time here. Nice pay and benefits.
Productive and friendly corporate environment
NRO Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Johannesburg, South AfricaSeptember 6, 2014
Great company for those wanting to work in the corporate sector. Friendly co-workers and excellent benefits. A hard-working and dedicated workforce drives all to learn and succeed.
Great Company
Level 1 Technician (Current Employee), Avenel, NJSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent salary, excellent benefits
Cons: schedule, no room for advancement
This is a great company to work for if you dont mind staying at an entry level position most of your career. The avenel location has no room for advancement.

The schedule is terrible, they rotate on a weekly basis, midnights, 2nd shift, then day shift. The 3 shift rotation leaves you exhausted with no room for work/life balance.
A school for teaching young leaders the real market dynamics & day to day challenges, working in P&G definitely added to me on all aspects
NE Demand Manager / NE Corporate Demand Manager (Former Employee), Cairo, EgyptSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: strong training systems
Cons: work life balance, unflexibility to move employess across different regions as per personal needs, slow reaction to competition, career planning
As part of P&G family you go to work prepare for a lot of meetings and a lot of interactions that will work for your benefit in terms of exposure however you will need more time to work the actions & the summaries in the day.
I have learned a lot working in the same function while interacting with different functions and working with different management – more... style & cooping with each one of them is definitely a plus.
The team spirit in P&G is a double edged weapon in which the teams are both cooperative, collaborative and extremely competitive. – less
SAP HANA CONSULTANT
SAP HANA Consultant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2014
Excellent team player with reputation of Integrity and an ability to work on multiple platforms. Possess strong analytical and problem solving, communication skills and quick learner in mastering new technologies.
Great company for learning
Manager (Former Employee), GenevaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, learning experience
Cons: defensive culture, job security
Working on a brand team at P&G is great for a learning experience, working across different job functions and having real responsibility.

People are generally collaborative, however everyone is encouraged to be a leader, so this may mean difficulties in getting support for your project as everyone is trying to lead their own.

With the recent downsizing/ – more... simplification of the P&G structure, this has also generated quite a defensive culture, and people may be afraid to make decisions. – less
Nice overall
SNO Manager (Former Employee), GenevaAugust 22, 2014
Great place to work, nice and talented people, great overall experience!