Procter & Gamble

Production Line Worker (Former Employee), West Thurrock, ENGMarch 8, 2014
packing products
assembly line work
team work
warehouse was better for me
Productive and Fun place with constant training, but comes at the price of hard working and prioritize your job before anything else.
Marketing Functional Expert Fabric care MEA (Current Employee), Genève, GEMarch 6, 2014
Pros: change of assignement every 2 years, lot of travels, offsites, constant trainings
Cons: diploma policy, your job is your life
Great company to work for especially at the beginning of your career because you learn everything from the bottom line and if you have the right diplomas, you can pretend to a great evolution in the company. During your all career in P&G, you will be offered monthly trainings, and you can choose as well to subscribe to free trainings that you are interested – more... in or to go listen to inspirational speakers. You have a multitude of choices to grow your capabilities and to be inspired.
P&G offers a lot of benefit for its employees to feel at ease, to feel good within the company and to "own" the company as it is theirs. But it comes to a price, the price of putting the company at the 1st place in your life, to work hard and never count your extra hours because there will for sure be plenty of them.
An important Con however is the "papers" policy. You don't have a lot of chances to evolve in the company if you don't have the right diplomas. They have a list of diplomas that they recognize and the ones they don't, even if in another country it is considered like a top diploma. – less
Senior Territory Development Manager (Current Employee), NationalMarch 4, 2014
lllmlmlmlm
lnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnln
lkn/lj .kj b/kjb /ljb /lkn
lkn/lkn/lkn/lkn/lkn
/ln/lkn/lkn/lkn/lkn/lkn/lkn
Order builder (Former Employee), SunnyvaleMarch 4, 2014
Good customer to work with and lot of learning in the project.
Good Job to be in to manage people
Sr. Section Incharge (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: learnt to be a hr generalist
Cons: frequent travelling
Productive and fun work place. There was work in the field appraising the staff and projects and at the same time working in the office to report to the head office which would in turn send the same to the foreign funding agencies.
Learned how to recruit, train and manage personnel. Learnt to draw a budget which included costs of the project and salaries – more... and benefits.
Managed 20 projects and project holders in Maharashtra,. Gujarat and Goa. Appraised the personnel in the projects twice a year.
The most enjoyable part of the project was to appraise personnel and see people progress in their livelihood.
The hardest part of the job was terminating projects before their cycle due to non compliance – less
Very good training through a temporary service, for upcoming jobs.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Summit, NCFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good people, great environment, and good work ethic.
Cons: only could work there for no longer than 6 months.
Go in early to get a head start on your work and to talk to your team members. Learned how to package and ship products properly. Quality of the products for that company are very important, and to make sure the consumer gets the best quality. We worked there as temporary employees, so I had no experience with Proctor and Gambles Management. Hardest – more... part of the job was making absolutely sure everything was in order so the products could move quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning new job skills for future jobs. – less
Productive and Challenging workplace
Finance Group Manager (Former Employee), Genève, GEFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: challenging, dynamic, result oriented, international opportunities
Cons: very big, hard to make changes
Excellent management experience in Procter & Gamble
International opportunities
Managed several people
Fun people
confidentiel
Technicien de maintenance industriel (Current Employee), Casablanca - MohammadiaFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: confidentiel
Cons: confidentiel
we're working inside P&G using many systems to solve issues, and there is global network that make every job easy.
large factory with hard labor
Re-shipper (Former Employee), Lima OhioFebruary 24, 2014
we worked under difficult conditions, in extreme weather because we were in semi trailers, we had long shifts, and inept managers. we worked for a staffing company that provided inept managers and supervisors who mistreated workers and workers who regularly did not do their job. it was a difficult job
Fun place to work
Sr. Project Manager - Contractor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: working remote
Outstanding work environment with great documentation.

A typical day -
World Class Fortune 100 company with fantastic culture
Account Manager (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: great salary, benefits, culture
Cons: did not pay bonus
The Procter & Gamble spirit is legendary in industry. It is a great crucible for preparing leadership talent for succession in the company. They treated the sales force fairly and I enjoyed working there.
Not my Ideal job
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), West Thurrock, essexFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: a lot
THis wasnt a good job for me I was on minimum wage and the agency took £5 a day for the bus which you had to get. also not that many people spoke English.
Cleaning offices
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: too heavy for small women.
I didn't mind working, but industrial work is hard and heavy. It's hard to do and very tiring.
hard to progress carreer
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Manchester, ENGFebruary 20, 2014
Found it difficult to progress and achieve my full potential
P&G
Senior Associate Brand Manager BEAUTYCARE EMEA GBU (Current Employee), Genève, GEFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: responsibility
Cons: work life balance, competitiveness among peers
Career oriented, lot's of responsibility / learning opportunities, good school but need to resist to high work pressure
Super fun Place
Piping Designer / Paper Mill (Former Employee), Ventura, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Great work Hours. Awesome benefits, Super understandable and flexible.
very nice working environment
Production Line Operative (Former Employee), seaton delavalFebruary 18, 2014
learned new skills as i was new to working on production lines
Awesome managers, lots of projects, many new opportunities to learn
Lab Specialist II (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers, lots of projects, many opportunities to utilize my creative output
Cons: too much free cakes
Checked emails for any new tasks/projects assigned or any changes to current projects made, continued working on current projects in word/excel/powerpoint for qualitative data processing and analysis, verbatim entry for both qualitative and quantitative studies, created and submitted consumer tests for group with SMART program, PR event administrative – more... items, disposed/disinfected of used consumer products in accordance of SOP regulations, and occasionally shopped for samples for product testing and other pertinent activities.

I'm excellent in organizational skills and multi tasking. I've always completed all my tasks and projects with quality results in a timely fashion. Always seek for more work to assist my managers when all my projects on hand have been completed.

Management was very helpful and easy to approach if I had any questions or concerns I may have had. Co-workers were friendly and easy to speak to.

A challenge I faced was sample shopping for a consumer study which needed a particular color and the competitor company had discontinued that color due to popularity demand of a different color. I traveled through 10 different cities and looked in 50 different stores to find the number of necessary products needed for this study. I successfully completed this mission with 10 hours of product hunting in two days time. When given a task or project, I always do my best and go above and beyond to reach the goal by any means necessary.

Everyday was a different day, similar start with emails but the projects were always different. There were many opportunities to learn new things, utilize my skills in new ways, and projects that allowed me to output my creativity in a professional manner. – less
Good
Automation Site Manager (Current Employee), PRFebruary 17, 2014
Good, overall good, good culture good management, good compensation, Good work life balance
Clean, confortable, no complaints at all.
Line Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: place so clean you can wear white and stay clean.
Cons: didn't like working night shift.
Left there when I moved. Hated to go, it's probably one of the best jobs I ever had.