Find companies:
Procter & Gamble
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
1,012 reviews

Procter & Gamble Canada Employee Reviews

Company Attributes

  • Job Work/Life Balance
  • Salary/Benefits
  • Job Security/Advancement
  • Management
  • Job Culture
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
great exercise area
Technical Operator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONJanuary 19, 2013
Upper management was ok but middle management needed alot of work
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great buisness, enjoyed my 10 years there
Lead Receiver (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 6, 2012
Pros: many pros, was a great job
Cons: got laid off due to change in how they wanted to run the buisness
fast paced buisness, learned a lot about distribution during my time there, management was fair and flexible, strong relationship with close knit team of co-workers, most enjoyable was doing a good job and seeing my results at the end of the day.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Very flexible job.
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), London, OntarioSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: working in london, great customer base.
Cons: on occasion, when a reline was not given the correct amount of time due to planner error..
I really enjoyed all of my customers. We could always accomplish by working together. When you visit stores on a regular basis, you get to know them and they get to know you. This is very important to get the job done.

The hardest part I would say is if our HO would make errors (shipment did not show up on time etc..), but usually this did not happen very often. Would just have to go with the flow and try to get corrected.

I really enjoyed the flexibility of this job. No evenings or weekends. We normally had a time frame to complete projects and was always easy to schedule.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
great company
labour (Former Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: paid well
Cons: long hours
good job,
fast paced,
good hours,
great people,
good benifits,
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great company to work for.
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: working from home
Doing home office allowed me to work the hours needed to get the job done. There was excellent support and help and required.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Busy
Case Picker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Never stopped, had to meet a quota everyday, Review my worked daily.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good place to work
general labourer (Former Employee), belleville ontarioSeptember 2, 2012
management treats you fairly. Flexible hours good enviornment
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
The best company anyone can work in
Selling Research and Admin Analyst (Former Employee), Cairo,July 19, 2012
The company cares about its people, gives them the responsibility and the flexibility, it is a v dynamic company, I really am lucky to have worked there.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
empty lonly place to work
General Laborour (Current Employee), Brockville, ONMay 9, 2012
I found it very frustrating, as a temp you are put where there is a void and no one really wanted to take the time to show me how things were done. so I found myself asking alot of questions.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Ambassadrice
Ambassadrice (Former Employee), AngersAugust 14, 2014
En tant qu'ambassadrice de la marque au sein de mon école, les contacts réguliers avec l'entreprise ont toujours été fait dans l'entente la plus totale. Entreprise à l'écoute des étudiants
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Très bonne formation
Représentante (Former Employee), Saguenay, Lac St-Jean, Côte-NordJuly 23, 2014
Pros: collaboration étroite et bon support
Cons: aucun
La formation que j'ai reçue de Procter & Gambles m'a servie autant dans ma vie professionnelle que personnelle. Je recommande cette formation pour tout nouveau représentant. Un superviseur venait me voir une fois par mois. But: évaluer mon travail. Avant de visiter un client, je devais cibler 3 points majeurs à lui présenter, vérifier la présence de nos produits en tablette (% de marché vs présence en tablette), introduction de nouveaux produits, suggérer une place en tablette de ces nouveaux produits, vérifier les back orders, couvrir les produits annoncés. Et par la suite, évaluation des objectifs atteints à la fin de la visite.
Implications dans la compagnie ex: aider et suggérer des outils de travail aux nouveaux représentants, suggérer des nouvelles idées, collaboration étroite avec les chargés de comptes.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environnement agréable
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), Québec, QCSeptember 28, 2012
Une belle équipe de gestion, beaucoup d'autonomieè
Horaire très souple, travail sur la route, visite de différents commerce de détail.
Responsabilité très variée, audit, matériel promotionnel,retour etc...