Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
....
assembly line worker (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMarch 4, 2013
losuy because of shift work, but good people, packaged and sorted pads
Working for such a globally recongnized company made you feel important
Forklift Technician (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: the company is more safety oriented than any other i have worked for. decent wages.
Cons: long days, rotating continental shifts leave hardly any time for family, minimal benefits unless you are permanent full-time
-Typical day at work was generally long, quick turn-around from nights (630pm-7am) to days (630am-7pm).
-Just like in all work places some management was amazing, others lacked interpersonal skills.
-Hardest part of the job was the quick turn arounds from nights to days, and the 12.5 hr shifts, which left you with hardly and family time.
-Best part of the job was being part of a team that works for a globally recognized company, and seeing your results within the company.
good place to work, steady hours and great routine
Labourer (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: due to shift lenth, i was able to have 3 days off after work 4 days.
Cons: long hours resulting in fatigue
typical work day would start at 6:50, I would relived night staff and order materials and a forklift would drop them off. After prepping materials I was responsible for cross over of materials and disposal of waste. This routine was repeated for and hour and a half till break. My duties included ordering materials using a scanner, Prepping raw materials for processing. and maintaining a regular break schedule.
Packaging, shipping recievingq
Continental Fri/Sat/Sun 12 hours night
Fri/Sat.Sun 12 hour days
great exercise area
Technical Operator (Former Employee), Brockville, ONJanuary 19, 2013
Upper management was ok but middle management needed alot of work
Great buisness, enjoyed my 10 years there
Lead Receiver (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 6, 2012
Pros: many pros, was a great job
Cons: got laid off due to change in how they wanted to run the buisness
fast paced buisness, learned a lot about distribution during my time there, management was fair and flexible, strong relationship with close knit team of co-workers, most enjoyable was doing a good job and seeing my results at the end of the day.
Very flexible job.
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), London, OntarioSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: working in london, great customer base.
Cons: on occasion, when a reline was not given the correct amount of time due to planner error..
I really enjoyed all of my customers. We could always accomplish by working together. When you visit stores on a regular basis, you get to know them and they get to know you. This is very important to get the job done.

The hardest part I would say is if our HO would make errors (shipment did not show up on time etc..), but usually this did not happen very often. Would just have to go with the flow and try to get corrected.

I really enjoyed the flexibility of this job. No evenings or weekends. We normally had a time frame to complete projects and was always easy to schedule.
great company
labour (Former Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: paid well
Cons: long hours
good job,
fast paced,
good hours,
great people,
good benifits,
Great company to work for.
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: working from home
Doing home office allowed me to work the hours needed to get the job done. There was excellent support and help and required.
Busy
Case Picker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Never stopped, had to meet a quota everyday, Review my worked daily.
general labourer (Former Employee), belleville ontarioSeptember 2, 2012
management treats you fairly. Flexible hours good enviornment
The best company anyone can work in
Selling Research and Admin Analyst (Former Employee), Cairo,July 19, 2012
The company cares about its people, gives them the responsibility and the flexibility, it is a v dynamic company, I really am lucky to have worked there.
empty lonly place to work
General Laborour (Current Employee), Brockville, ONMay 9, 2012
I found it very frustrating, as a temp you are put where there is a void and no one really wanted to take the time to show me how things were done. so I found myself asking alot of questions.
Ambassadrice
Ambassadrice (Former Employee), AngersAugust 14, 2014
En tant qu'ambassadrice de la marque au sein de mon école, les contacts réguliers avec l'entreprise ont toujours été fait dans l'entente la plus totale. Entreprise à l'écoute des étudiants
Très bonne formation
Représentante (Former Employee), Saguenay, Lac St-Jean, Côte-NordJuly 23, 2014
Pros: collaboration étroite et bon support
Cons: aucun
La formation que j'ai reçue de Procter & Gambles m'a servie autant dans ma vie professionnelle que personnelle. Je recommande cette formation pour tout nouveau représentant. Un superviseur venait me voir une fois par mois. But: évaluer mon travail. Avant de visiter un client, je devais cibler 3 points majeurs à lui présenter, vérifier la présence de nos produits en tablette (% de marché vs présence en tablette), introduction de nouveaux produits, suggérer une place en tablette de ces nouveaux produits, vérifier les back orders, couvrir les produits annoncés. Et par la suite, évaluation des objectifs atteints à la fin de la visite.
Implications dans la compagnie ex: aider et suggérer des outils de travail aux nouveaux représentants, suggérer des nouvelles idées, collaboration étroite avec les chargés de comptes.
environnement agréable
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), Québec, QCSeptember 28, 2012
Une belle équipe de gestion, beaucoup d'autonomieè
Horaire très souple, travail sur la route, visite de différents commerce de détail.
Responsabilité très variée, audit, matériel promotionnel,retour etc...