Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Fast paced working environment in a multi cultural setting.
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario25 August 2014
A typical day at work is fun, productive, and always a new learning experience. Assisting passengers and providing product knowledge as well as regulations for liquid allowances is a regular part of the work. Keeping counters clean, tidy, well stocked is imperative to optimize sales. Working in a fast paced environment and meeting our diverse customers who are either traveling Canadian's or reside over seas, creates a fun and interesting sales experience. Being able to assist customers in Spanish is always rewarding and creates a more comfortable experience for the shopper. Unpredictable but sometimes expected flight delays calls for longer than usual working days, but working with a great group of people makes it all worth while.
Fun workplace, amazing opportunities for collaboration.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York22 July 2014
Great open work space, very modern and conducive to quality work and collaboration.

Lots of chances to liaise with almost anyone who could help with anything I may have been stuck on, or needed support with.
Pros
Very modern & open work space.
I work 12 hr. shifts as a contract tech.
Production Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON24 June 2014
I work 12 hr. shifts as a contract tech.
Noisy, loude envirorment, I work on concreate floors on my feet for the full time.
Fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 May 2014
This job gives you the freedom to work without anyone bothering you. You work with a team and it's low stress but can be laborious at times
Pros
relatively easy
Cons
labourous at times
Hard Work, but a Good Experience
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 March 2014
It was hard work on your feet for 12 hours a day and working the crazy shift work. On the other hand I was with an amazing crew and we had lots of fun
Pros
Great crew to work with
Cons
Always running so the line doesnt go down
Bring new product to customers
Retail Services Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  all of Nova Scotia17 March 2014
Long days
How to deal with store staff and build relationships
awesome co-workers
Pros
manage your own schedule
general labour
general labourer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON12 February 2014
I pushed boxes around. It was not very challenging and very mind numbing.
Cons
work boots
Fun place to work
Lead my team in ways to improve production number (Former Employee) –  Brockville ON28 January 2014
We repackaged products for sales. Management was fun and made the day go by quickly. Hardest part was lack of hours. Most enjoyable was my co-workers.
Pros
Self paced but strive for improvements
Cons
Lack of hours
I don't understand how google tops this company as best place to work
R & D Intern - Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2014
The best company to work for. The company is huge with lots of areas to move into or out of. Engineers can be seen in the finance or business department.
Highly diverse and extremely strong leadership.
Pros
Strong leaders, great corportate culture, great salary, diverse and strong focus on work life balance.
Cons
Job security since the rescession
Procter and Gamble CDC
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 November 2013
Procter and Gamble is a large company who prides itself on taking care of it's employees. In the smaller sub-set of organizations within P&G it is sometimes difficult to do so. At the Brantford CDC there is a good team environment, but no room for advancement unless you move to Toronto or the US. The work is nice, and I like working in the QA environment it creates a lot of opportunities to learn in dffierent areas.
Pros
part of a large organization
Cons
no place for advancement within currently location
Adecco
Line worker for the "Swiffer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON20 November 2013
the hours were great balanced well and manageable. the company around you varies due to so many different types of people working there but that also made it a fun place to work..

the job is not all that dependable tho due to lack of work therefore you are not guaranteed your hours although you may always show up for your shifts.
Pros
ALOT of breaks
Cons
not realiable hours
Faced Paced Environment
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON20 November 2013
Typical day for me including making sales, handling cash and card transactions and balancing float. I learned how to thrive in a fast paced environment. Management was understanding and helpful. Co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was handling peak times where there were many people waiting in line to cash out. Most enjoyable part of my job was working with friends.
Cons
Weekend shifts
Great workplace. Great managers!
Materials Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 October 2013
A friendly atmosphere. Managers have grace under pressure. Very professional.
Pros
Great company if you can be hired full time permanent
Cons
contract positions
working with boxes
Prodigy Personal (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 October 2013
get to work, sign in. wait till 10:45 and we have a short meeting that explain what were doing right and what not to do, we get safety tips and know what the custumer wants. we pick a line we want to work on and work. a typical day is fast pace work. you learn how to make different type of boxes and displays. management can be a little hard at times if were behind on projects. the co-workers are really nice people to work with. everyone has really good stories and expirence. there are some co-workers that are hard to deal with, but i walk pass them. hardest part of the job is the long hours. best part is the lovely people that work there and some fun you have there.
Pros
paid breaks, nice people
Cons
long hours, short breaks
I like my job there
Associate/full time/ area 1&5 tech (Current Employee) –  belleville ontario2 October 2013
they do not pay well i have been there for 5 years and have a perfect record
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2013
Was good to work with the full time employees they were great people to work with i learn to operate small machine for cosmetics. management was great also co worker was very cooperative and fun to work with, the hardest part was to able to grab all the product on the line i used to enjoyed going to work everyday was great to work with all those different type of cosmetics and the people.
Cons
Job was great but senior management did not value sales force
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2013
Learned a lot about retail operations, great people to work with, great products, customer interactions and building business with then was wonderful.

Job very unstable as senior management was constantly cutting costs and did not see the value of having their own sales force. They outsourced everything now therefore the company will be represented by non P&G'ers.
Pros
Great managers, people, product line, promos etc
Cons
Company did not value sales force
Very safe envioment to work in and work is challenging.
Contract Tech (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON23 August 2013
Working at P&G is pleasant and most challenging. Has a very clean work envioment and co-workers are very pleasant.
Swiffer Support Staff
Administrative Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON3 July 2013
Build reports
Data entry
Interoffice communication
Microsoft Office
Pros
Great hours
Continuous Learning Environment
Plant Technician/Electrical Support (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 June 2013
P&G is an equal opportunity employer who have provided me the opportunity to grow and evolve my skills as a Plant Technician.
Safety procedures and tight schedules enabled me to work under pressure and produce product at the highest quality.