Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Canada

12hr rotating shifts
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONNovember 5, 2014
Can't complain. I was a line operator and a fork truck driver for 3 years and learned a lot about managing people.
it was a job
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONOctober 31, 2014
did not like 12h shifts
the way i was inploued there they did not like us (ie adcoc)
Great Place To Work If More Work Shifts Where Available
Packer / Reciever / Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 30, 2014
This Job Location was a great job location. The only issues I had with this location was that the supervisors were not too organized when it comes to lack of work shifts or not handling or dealing with some employees that do not follow rules such as coming back from their breaks on time or not working as much, having others to do their work as they stand around. I was very disappointed in a way on how they handled things but the job tasks were no issue depending on who you work with whether they are working with you as a team player. Other than that, this job I would recommend that's if the supervisors are organized and handling issues and concerns.
Pros
great work site and breaks are fair
Cons
not enough work hours that they provide and need to enforce rules stronger.
Workplace where you just work.
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 27, 2014
There were no pleasantries between co workers, it was just a job where you go to work and that's it, nothing else.
Productive and professional company
Technical Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ontario and Western CanadaOctober 21, 2014
Treated their employee's with respect, family oriented environment
loved the training element of the position
Pros
loved the training and coaching aspect
Cons
traceling time away from family
Good for students
Warehouse Logistics Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONAugust 30, 2014
Hours horrible. Good benefits. Poor decisions by management.
Fast paced working environment in a multi cultural setting.
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work is fun, productive, and always a new learning experience. Assisting passengers and providing product knowledge as well as regulations for liquid allowances is a regular part of the work. Keeping counters clean, tidy, well stocked is imperative to optimize sales. Working in a fast paced environment and meeting our diverse customers who are either traveling Canadian's or reside over seas, creates a fun and interesting sales experience. Being able to assist customers in Spanish is always rewarding and creates a more comfortable experience for the shopper. Unpredictable but sometimes expected flight delays calls for longer than usual working days, but working with a great group of people makes it all worth while.
Fun workplace, amazing opportunities for collaboration.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  North YorkJuly 22, 2014
Great open work space, very modern and conducive to quality work and collaboration.

Lots of chances to liaise with almost anyone who could help with anything I may have been stuck on, or needed support with.
Pros
very modern & open work space.
I work 12 hr. shifts as a contract tech.
Production Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ONJune 24, 2014
I work 12 hr. shifts as a contract tech.
Noisy, loude envirorment, I work on concreate floors on my feet for the full time.
Fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 9, 2014
This job gives you the freedom to work without anyone bothering you. You work with a team and it's low stress but can be laborious at times
Pros
relatively easy
Cons
labourous at times
Hard Work, but a Good Experience
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMarch 17, 2014
It was hard work on your feet for 12 hours a day and working the crazy shift work. On the other hand I was with an amazing crew and we had lots of fun
Pros
great crew to work with
Cons
always running so the line doesnt go down
Bring new product to customers
Retail Services Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  all of Nova ScotiaMarch 17, 2014
Long days
How to deal with store staff and build relationships
awesome co-workers
Pros
manage your own schedule
general labour
general labourer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONFebruary 12, 2014
I pushed boxes around. It was not very challenging and very mind numbing.
Cons
work boots
Fun place to work
Lead my team in ways to improve production number (Former Employee) –  Brockville ONJanuary 28, 2014
We repackaged products for sales. Management was fun and made the day go by quickly. Hardest part was lack of hours. Most enjoyable was my co-workers.
Pros
self paced but strive for improvements
Cons
lack of hours
I don't understand how google tops this company as best place to work
R & D Intern - Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 1, 2014
The best company to work for. The company is huge with lots of areas to move into or out of. Engineers can be seen in the finance or business department.
Highly diverse and extremely strong leadership.
Pros
strong leaders, great corportate culture, great salary, diverse and strong focus on work life balance.
Cons
job security since the rescession
Procter and Gamble CDC
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONNovember 26, 2013
Procter and Gamble is a large company who prides itself on taking care of it's employees. In the smaller sub-set of organizations within P&G it is sometimes difficult to do so. At the Brantford CDC there is a good team environment, but no room for advancement unless you move to Toronto or the US. The work is nice, and I like working in the QA environment it creates a lot of opportunities to learn in dffierent areas.
Pros
part of a large organization
Cons
no place for advancement within currently location
Adecco
Line worker for the "Swiffer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ONNovember 20, 2013
the hours were great balanced well and manageable. the company around you varies due to so many different types of people working there but that also made it a fun place to work..

the job is not all that dependable tho due to lack of work therefore you are not guaranteed your hours although you may always show up for your shifts.
Pros
alot of breaks
Cons
not realiable hours
Faced Paced Environment
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ONNovember 20, 2013
Typical day for me including making sales, handling cash and card transactions and balancing float. I learned how to thrive in a fast paced environment. Management was understanding and helpful. Co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was handling peak times where there were many people waiting in line to cash out. Most enjoyable part of my job was working with friends.
Cons
weekend shifts
Great workplace. Great managers!
Materials Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 16, 2013
A friendly atmosphere. Managers have grace under pressure. Very professional.
Pros
great company if you can be hired full time permanent
Cons
contract positions
working with boxes
Prodigy Personal (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONOctober 8, 2013
get to work, sign in. wait till 10:45 and we have a short meeting that explain what were doing right and what not to do, we get safety tips and know what the custumer wants. we pick a line we want to work on and work. a typical day is fast pace work. you learn how to make different type of boxes and displays. management can be a little hard at times if were behind on projects. the co-workers are really nice people to work with. everyone has really good stories and expirence. there are some co-workers that are hard to deal with, but i walk pass them. hardest part of the job is the long hours. best part is the lovely people that work there and some fun you have there.
Pros
paid breaks, nice people
Cons
long hours, short breaks

4.2