Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Working for such a globally recongnized company made you feel important
Forklift Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 February 2013
-Typical day at work was generally long, quick turn-around from nights (630pm-7am) to days (630am-7pm).
-Just like in all work places some management was amazing, others lacked interpersonal skills.
-Hardest part of the job was the quick turn arounds from nights to days, and the 12.5 hr shifts, which left you with hardly and family time.
-Best part of the job was being part of a team that works for a globally recognized company, and seeing your results within the company.
Pros
the company is more safety oriented than any other i have worked for. decent wages.
Cons
long days, rotating continental shifts leave hardly any time for family, minimal benefits unless you are permanent full-time
very productive and great working place environment with strong team work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Canada19 April 2016
Managed key accounts throughout the Montreal region, Merchandised product lines and coordinated promotional events.
Retail sales within the pharmacies and wholesalers.
Great company rto learn mangement
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 August 2015
Amazing company to learn management skills while working in a competitive environment. A lot of advancement opportunities for the ones willing to relocate around the world.
working with boxes
Prodigy Personal (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 October 2013
get to work, sign in. wait till 10:45 and we have a short meeting that explain what were doing right and what not to do, we get safety tips and know what the custumer wants. we pick a line we want to work on and work. a typical day is fast pace work. you learn how to make different type of boxes and displays. management can be a little hard at times if were behind on projects. the co-workers are really nice people to work with. everyone has really good stories and expirence. there are some co-workers that are hard to deal with, but i walk pass them. hardest part of the job is the long hours. best part is the lovely people that work there and some fun you have there.
Pros
paid breaks, nice people
Cons
long hours, short breaks
Good workplace
Part-time worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 July 2016
good overall.less work for part time employees.team work is good.doing work is very difficult.fast pace environment.
Pros
caffeteria at workplace
Cons
less breaks
Productive and fun to work, great brand portfolio to represent, great work-life balance.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2013
Sign into store, check if management is present for various departments and let them know you are there, walk the store for any opportunities for display or concerns, open conversation, present new info or promos, check program compliance or things that need to be done that is on the priority list, address any concerns, ask for what you want like display, close the sale. I learn alot on a continuous basis from managers in my accounts, managers and team leads from P&G, I learn to challenge myself more. I enjoy seeing my accounts on a monthly basis and look forward to offering them my passion and knowlege in the industry to help grow sales. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking about new and exciting product launches and getting new technology to make our jobs more efficient, easier, and effective. For example using the ipads in each sales call in the last 2 years.
Pros
great benefits, free product, not to be micro-managed, represent an awesome brand portfolio that i believe in, great ethics and values to be a part of.
Cons
job insecurity in the last couple of years
Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 February 2016
good management
safe working environment
physical work
co-workers are helping
you get breaks every 2 hours that is really helpful
Pros
good breaks
Cons
hard physical work and long shifts
Great company to work for
Order Picker/Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 May 2016
This company is absolute fabulous to work for. I enjoyed working for them and was sad when they moved from Hamilton. They had good working conditions and their hours were good as well.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Currently good place to work
Technician- Duties (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON15 March 2013
We work as a team to get quality production. The management needs more communication with employees, We are like a second family due to long hours with each of us.

I enjoy learning new things, wish to expand on my experience.
Pros
product sales thru united way committee
Cons
long hours, too much overtime
Good training ground. Great people to work with.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2015
General Business Management. Big focus on strategy. Lots of multi functional teams. Open concept office with a work from home culture.
Easy work, decent wages and a safe workplace inviorment.
Warehouse, and Recycle Driver (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 February 2015
A typical day at work would start off with a 30 minute team meeting explaining any unusual activities going on in our area of work ( IE. construction). Followed by a vehicle safety cheek lists. Then the day would involve driving to each production line to remove any and all recyclable materials, loading recycled materials into transport trucks for transportation and unloading / loading any dangerous good coming in and or out of the plant. Employees are also responsible for keeping up with any online training that the plant provides and to find and fix any defects throughout there area of work on a shiftily bases.
Pros
Safe, clean, comfortable break areas, in house fitness centre, easy work, staff appreciation every six months
Cons
12 hour rotating shift work, hard to have personal life outside of the workplace, no standardization during training, No training time with coaches, Contry clue atmosphere, no chance for temporary staff to advance, No job security for temp staff
Procter and Gamble CDC
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 November 2013
Procter and Gamble is a large company who prides itself on taking care of it's employees. In the smaller sub-set of organizations within P&G it is sometimes difficult to do so. At the Brantford CDC there is a good team environment, but no room for advancement unless you move to Toronto or the US. The work is nice, and I like working in the QA environment it creates a lot of opportunities to learn in dffierent areas.
Pros
part of a large organization
Cons
no place for advancement within currently location
Love it here
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON13 April 2016
I enjoyed this type of work as it was fun and gave me fulfillment. they were awesome with how they kept moral up and enjoyed all the little things they did for their employees.
Pros
dinners once a month free
Cons
was contract
Retail Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2013
Great collaboration, ability to take risk, challenging assignments and great leadership
Pros
great culture
Cons
international assigment required for advancement
Love my job but prefer to work straight days
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, Ontario16 October 2015
Procter and Gamble's site culture is second to none. Caring for others, following and improving standards, finding and fixing defects, solving issues to a root cause and delivering results with a sense of urgency.
Pros
Wonderful group of people to work with
Cons
12 hour night shifts
good place to work, steady hours and great routine
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON26 January 2013
typical work day would start at 6:50, I would relived night staff and order materials and a forklift would drop them off. After prepping materials I was responsible for cross over of materials and disposal of waste. This routine was repeated for and hour and a half till break. My duties included ordering materials using a scanner, Prepping raw materials for processing. and maintaining a regular break schedule.
Pros
due to shift lenth, i was able to have 3 days off after work 4 days.
Cons
long hours resulting in fatigue
Job was great but senior management did not value sales force
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2013
Learned a lot about retail operations, great people to work with, great products, customer interactions and building business with then was wonderful.

Job very unstable as senior management was constantly cutting costs and did not see the value of having their own sales force. They outsourced everything now therefore the company will be represented by non P&G'ers.
Pros
Great managers, people, product line, promos etc
Cons
Company did not value sales force
The Job for me
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 January 2016
I found That working with this company was a perfect fit for what my needs and job expectations were. Would definitely welcome the opportunity to work for them on a full time basis not through a temp agency.
Pros
excellent work ethics throughout the plant
Cons
none that i found while i was there
Excellent company to work for
Process and Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 September 2015
Excellent company to work for. Learnt a lot about project management during my internship. They follow a long interview process to get the best people for the job.
Good for students
Warehouse Logistics Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 August 2014
Hours horrible. Good benefits. Poor decisions by management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.