Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

unaccepting culture among some workers,indifference with others.Management was acceptable
Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON25 November 2016
I am unable to say any more due to legal reasons concerning my termination and compensation. I can offer no further comment.
Pros
descent perks from the company
Cons
some co-workers
Productive fun place to work, with lots of extras
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON9 November 2016
12 hour shifts, challenging, Nights and the cement floors were the most difficult. I had wonderful teams and loved the people I worked with. Many are still friends. Lots of opportunity to volunteer with United Way committee.
Pros
Bonus lunches and great Christmas baskets
Cons
Long shifts on cement floors
Ok
Assistant Team Leader Logistics (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON13 July 2016
This is a great job if you are in Converting. Anywhere else in the building you are a second class employee. I work in logistics where you get no training, pressured to "own" your job, and your pay raises at 9 months and so on will be at least 3 months late. Also they will try and get you to do a leadership role without any increases in pay. 12 hour rapid rotation shifts hard to get use to. And if you are a temp outside of converting be careful cause management strings you along
Pros
Pay scale is good
Cons
hours, management, training, employee fairness
it is a productive company
Quality Control Technician-Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 July 2016
8hours in a day morning 8to 5pm.I did lots of Analytical Tests and instrumental Anlysis,Co-workers are friendly.Management is caring .Some sampling.The food is most enjoyable
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
some work is more time
Good workplace
Part-time worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 July 2016
good overall.less work for part time employees.team work is good.doing work is very difficult.fast pace environment.
Pros
caffeteria at workplace
Cons
less breaks
Best of bad options
Plant Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 June 2016
The job itself is rather easy as most of your work is just cleaning machines and rethreading them when they go down, or you are doing quality, or driving a fork truck, or if your line is down you could find yourself palletizing which really is not the most fun job in the world.

Depending on the line you end up on management can be great at the direct level, but often times the engineers who are incharge of the departments have no real idea of what goes on as far as work. They often blame the employees for what is actually the machines fault.

Coworkers are often great to your face, but due to the very cut throat nature of getting promoted people are often talking about you the minute you walk away from them. In fact it was one of the worst workplaces I have ever been in for that.

I wouldn't recommend working here if you don't have to.
Pros
Pay is decent, you always know your schedule, overtime is always available
Cons
Coworkers are back stabbers, breaks are never consistent, management are awful, yearly chest xrays
Great company to work for
Order Picker/Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 May 2016
This company is absolute fabulous to work for. I enjoyed working for them and was sad when they moved from Hamilton. They had good working conditions and their hours were good as well.
Pros
Great company
Cons
very productive and great working place environment with strong team work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Canada19 April 2016
Managed key accounts throughout the Montreal region, Merchandised product lines and coordinated promotional events.
Retail sales within the pharmacies and wholesalers.
Love it here
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON13 April 2016
I enjoyed this type of work as it was fun and gave me fulfillment. they were awesome with how they kept moral up and enjoyed all the little things they did for their employees.
Pros
dinners once a month free
Cons
was contract
Productive workplace with friendly employees
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON3 March 2016
my experience here was great, the management was great, employees were nice and friendly. this company did not discriminate against any culture from working there, that was nice to see.
the hours were good at the time , the wage was ok at the time. the work was not strenuous in any way, any strenuous work for females was done by the males.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 February 2016
good management
safe working environment
physical work
co-workers are helping
you get breaks every 2 hours that is really helpful
Pros
good breaks
Cons
hard physical work and long shifts
productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  belleville12 February 2016
I want to join in husky... I want to learn something through work of husky. this company has good management but difficult to find shifts..
Pros
breaks
The Job for me
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 January 2016
I found That working with this company was a perfect fit for what my needs and job expectations were. Would definitely welcome the opportunity to work for them on a full time basis not through a temp agency.
Pros
excellent work ethics throughout the plant
Cons
none that i found while i was there
Would not reccomend
Assembler / Packager (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 November 2015
Only work here if you have no other choice, They rarely hire and only emply through temp to my knowledge. Hard to get too unless you have a car of our own
Pros
nothing
Cons
Far location and low pay.
Love my job but prefer to work straight days
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, Ontario16 October 2015
Procter and Gamble's site culture is second to none. Caring for others, following and improving standards, finding and fixing defects, solving issues to a root cause and delivering results with a sense of urgency.
Pros
Wonderful group of people to work with
Cons
12 hour night shifts
Excellent company to work for
Process and Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 September 2015
Excellent company to work for. Learnt a lot about project management during my internship. They follow a long interview process to get the best people for the job.
Great company rto learn mangement
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 August 2015
Amazing company to learn management skills while working in a competitive environment. A lot of advancement opportunities for the ones willing to relocate around the world.
Great
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario20 August 2015
Company also ensured your had proper training, never felt like I could never ask for help. Management was there to ensure you had the proper tools for the job.
Good training ground. Great people to work with.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2015
General Business Management. Big focus on strategy. Lots of multi functional teams. Open concept office with a work from home culture.
career services
fixing machines mishaps (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 June 2015
I worked with career services at P &G. I got to learn all different characters of my co-workers and how to get along. hardest part was counting all the dusters sheets by hand to make sure the right number was in the box.