Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
pain in the neck
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 September 2017
they would sometimes call last min to say no work and i even run a line by my self with a group of people and alos overtime was there so it did help save money
having restday during day off days
reachtruck and forklift operator (Former Employee) –  dammam 2nd industrial20 August 2017
Productive and injoying work at all time and willing to work with other people who are in need and finish the work with minimize time. im willing to go overtime if my supervisor needs my help and ability to work with other co worker. do my job with hardword and determanation and quality for customers satisfaction.
Pros
meat and vegetables and fruits
Cons
12hrs
• Excellent communication
Warehouse Manager / I.T on Sage Pastel Evolution (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2017
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills at a very high level
• Ability to integrate job responsibilities to organizational objectives and meeting set targets
• Superb team player
• To work in an organization that has room for growth.
Pays the Bills
Technician (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON2 August 2017
Great place to work if you get in early or have the stamina to work over 60 hours/week to get ahead. Shifts are long but the work is pretty straight forward. Some people in charge of things shouldn't be, but this is true for any workplace. When things are going well, employees are treated really well. When something goes wrong, IE a quality issue, you better cover yourself because the blame game starts.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Long hours, rotating shifts
Too many useless meetings, too inefficient, too much time wasted.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 July 2017
Company that involves useless meetings, useless conference calls, inefficient administrators, inefficient sales information and time wasted on reports and activities that do not add value. People are underpaid versus industry standards. Lots of blah blah let's go team but a lot of useless layers of administration and management with accounts.
excellant company to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 July 2017
happy to go to work every day
last 3 years perfect attendance
very good most of management came from the floor
culture excellent
knowing plant was closing one year prior
workers and management
Fun work enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  South Western Ontario26 July 2017
Proctor and Gamble provided a fun work environment with opportunity's to grow and learn. While base salary level's were low the additional benefits the company offered made up the difference.
Worked there through a temp agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 July 2017
I worked at P&G for 3 years the job was really easy the wages kind of suck but that's because I worked through a temp agency. I had to leave due to the air quality
good place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 July 2017
I was a general labourer contracted through Adecco. I was hired for packaging. But I also cleaned lines, assisted full time associates with certain procedures. I watched for defects in packaging, as well as assisted in manually bagging product off a line. Working with a lot of great people on the lines made the job a fun one. And time passed quickly.
Pros
good lunch service
Cons
hours
Wonderful place to work
Fleet Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
great management, lots of fun, all team players. Work like balance is perfect. can work from home. lots of events during each month that you won't want to miss.
I liked working at P&G
Adecco Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON23 June 2017
The hours were great. The staff and management were great and easy to get along with. Everyone worked pretty well together. The breaks were plentiful and I liked working the long shifts and night shifts
Pros
Lots of breaks / nice environment
Cons
Temporary position/ on call / cancelled shifts
It's a life culture
line tech (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON13 June 2017
P&G treat their people very well. It's a place that promotes advancement and pushes employees to be better. They promote healthy lifestyles to their employees and even provide on site gym facilities.
worked in field great management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON31 May 2017
work in field did many planograms, regular work doing CoverGirl planos and maintaining fixtures no real hard parts always enjoyable and great repose with clients
Pros
working in public keeping clients satisified
Cons
one really
Typical day
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 May 2017
Punch in
check the board to see if any training is required; if so, then have to set up the training.
if not, then off to the fork lift, reach truck, scissor lift etc for daily routine.
Punch out
Pros
excellent amount of overtime available
Cons
no raises, no promotions.
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON28 April 2017
Loved my department. Awesome environment. Great managers. Amazing people. Enjoyed the work. Enjoyed working with all the different products that were manufactured there.
Only worked here as a temp
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 April 2017
As a temporary general laborer I did line setups and take downs.
Proctor and Gamble was my first work experience in a factory and I quickly had to learn multiple working techniques in order to remain a strong and reliable worker.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
No fixed hours. often sent home within the first few hours due to line complications
Bad experience
GENERAL LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 April 2017
Was placed in jobs for a week at a time and maybe worked a day..never again will I ever work for this company again.. you don't ever get enough work!!!!
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Nice place to work
Contract Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON28 March 2017
I enjoy the learning aspects of the company. They are willing to teach you if you are willing to learn. They have a lot of extra benefits for their employees
Pros
employee sales
Cons
shift work
Productive, but strenuous.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 March 2017
The 12 hour continental shifts throughout the days eventually got too strenuous and I couldn't focus. The breaks were okay but it took half of the time given on breaks, just to get to the break room. Sometimes the security at the gate to the parking lot and smoking section would not be there to let us back in, making us late after breaks getting back to our line.
Pros
Good pay, great hours!
Cons
Draining, poor communication, plain environment.
Job Work-Life Balance
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2017
Excellent Job Work-Life Balance. Salary is average but the benefits are excellent. Training programs has average rating compared to other big companies.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
shifting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2