Procreation Design Works, Inc. is a full service Conference, Meeting and Event Production Company based in North Vancouver, BC, and operating worldwide. We’re experienced in producing world-class conferences and events with the utmost attention to detail. Our keen commitment to client service defines every interaction with clients, partners, and multiple project stakeholders.
- Understand and execute all technical aspects and requirements for the conference
- Work directly with venue Technical Directors, engineers, and building operations and security staff to set requirements for the conference
- Liaise directly between the stage design/build teams,directors team and client to achieve a vision that is on-budget, technically feasible, and visually astounding
- Keep up-to-date on all building schematics and engineering, and discuss any challenges that may arise
- Manage and maintain budgets for related expenses
- Source/negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors
- Determine load-in/strike and production schedules
- Perform risk assessments
*3 years large production/ conference experience
- Adept technical knowledge of lighting, audio, video production, electrical and rigging technologies
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Microsoft Office applications and Macs
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadline, targets and budgets
- Ability to ask the right questions, foresee challenges and solve problems
- Easily able to handle multiple projects with differing deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates with the above qualifications can send their cover letter and resume along with salary expectations to the email provided. Please include “Production Assistant” in the subject line of your email. We thank all candidates for their application but only suitable candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Procreation Design Works, Inc. is a full service Conference, Meeting and Event Production Agency based in North Vancouver, BC, and operating...