Want to work with an innovative brand, producing world-class events that bring together leading thinkers and talent? At Procreation Design Works, we organize and execute events and conferences for TED, and we’re committed to delivering exceptional events to the highest standard.
We have an exciting new opening for a bright, articulate event producer with client management experience to join the team.
To be the main point of contact for Procreation Design Work’s client and work closely with internal teams to bring to life their requests at events. This includes managing pre-production, execution and onsite delivery at TED conferences and events.
This position is primarily responsible for working with the client and bringing to life partner activations onsite. It also involves supporting the Creative Services team and managing aspects of procurement, production, design and budgeting.
- Client and partner liaison
- Project management of client and partner activations at the conferences. Your experience and solid understanding of operations, technical production, planning, coordination, procurement, production and execution will make you successful in this role. Specifically it can include bespoke builds and adhoc production elements
- Manage third party vendors, partners and subcontractors, ensuring that all production is executed properly and to client’s satisfaction
- Creation of presentations and decks for clients
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to facilitate client requests
- Onsite management, including venue buildout
- Procurement and budgeting
This person must have bundles of energy, enthusiasm and passion for going the extra mile to achieve the best outcome for the client. Need to demonstrate 3 – 5 years of events producing experience (including planning and onsite) and minimum 2 years of client/ partner management.
Key skills include:
- Highly organized
- Lateral thinker/ problem solver
- Technical event production expertise, e.g. buildout
- Superb communicator who delivers good working relationships
- Produces high quality work with superb attention to detail
- Good presentation and design skills
- Works well in highly pressurized situations
- Works well independently using initiative
- Project management expertise
- Budget management
- Competent on Macs, Ms Office and Google Docs
- Filemaker and any Creative Suite software programs an asset
- Experience with floorplanning/ AutoCAD tools would be preferable
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those short-listed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Procreation Design Works, Inc. is a full service Conference, Meeting and Event Production Company based in North Vancouver, BC, and operating worldwide. We're experienced in producing world-class conferences and events with the utmost attention to detail. Our keen commitment to client service defines every interaction with clients, partners, and multiple project stakeholders.
PDW, Inc. is a full service Conference, Meeting and Event Production Company based in North Vancouver, BC, and operating worldwide. We’re...