Are you a hard working, extremely detailed oriented team player that enjoys a challenge? Then this position may be made for you! We need someone who is a natural born planner, who loves to organize, be creative and who can think out of the box.
Procreation Design Works, Inc. is a full service Conference, Meeting and Event Production Company based in North Vancouver, BC, and operating worldwide. We’re experienced in producing world-class conferences and events with the utmost attention to detail. Our keen commitment to client service defines every interaction with clients, partners, and multiple project stakeholders.
Creative Services Manager
The ideal candidate would have a diverse background in brand strategy, floorplanning, design, venue build out, technical production, fabrication and exhibit design. They would have a keen understanding of space allocation and floor planning, as well as customer service, inventory management, and vendor relations.
- Responsible for all aspects of venue design including venue floor planning, procurement, custom fabrication for exhibits, brand management, and production schedules for conferences
- Organize, plan, design, and prepare the on-site build out for different venues by creating mood boards, decks, and Auto CAD layouts
- Accountable for exhibitor management, insurance, signage, staffing onsite, fencing, and custom builds
- Liaise with a wide variety of vendors by on-going communication and review that support a strong business relationship, that includes
- Evaluate project scope and constraints with team
- Support a strong and organized program with realistic budget parameters
- Resolve on-site issues by monitoring and reviewing daily activities that ensure all work was in accordance to guidelines and internal procedures
- Prepare and maintain documentation as part of clear and effective communication
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the event industry
- Degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design preferable
- Design and venue design experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience in managing a team
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication aptitude
- Excellent computer knowledge with preferably Mac experience
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vectorworks
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Acute attention to detail
- Exemplary time management and multitasking skills
Interested candidates with the above qualifications can send their cover letter and resume along with salary expectations to the email provided. Please include “Creative Services Manager” in the subject line of your email. We thank all candidates for their application but only suitable candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Indeed - 14 months ago