The position of Helper (currently an entry level position with room for advancement) has recently become available in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Hourly Rate: $21.09/hour
Principles Duties in this position are as follows:
Railcar repairs (Hopper, Pressure and General Purpose cars) including but not limited to:
- General running repairs, valve replacement/repairs
- Bubble leak testing (future certification)
- Top fittings modificiations
- Adhere to health and safety standards, including Responsible Care policy
- Other related duties as required.
- Previous Helper/Labourer experience, minimum 1 year (willing to train suitable candidate)
- WHMIS training, experience dealing with hazardous commodities (training provided)
- Detailed oriented, customer oriented, reliable
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Strong initiative
- Valid driver's license
- Basic computer skills would be an asset, i.e. Excel, Word, Inventory system, etc.
Full medical tesing required. Start Date: As soon as possible.
Apply by sending your resume and covering letter via e-mail.