Procom

Procom Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Agents don't stand up for contractors
Contractor (Former Employee), TorontoAugust 5, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: poor agent representation upon termination for downsizing.
Did not have the greatest agent representing me on a contract.

Got me a contract along with a few others. Everyone (including myself) was let go. All the other team members got paid out their two weeks and went about their next assignment. I was asked to serve out the two weeks to the end. Naturally, I asked why I wasn't paid out the two weeks. Got – more... a really cold shoulder and zero support. He practically disappeared on me. I did make a stink about it because I thought it was unfair of the employer and just nasty of the agent not to represent me appropriately. Don't care to work for that employer again, nor through Procom for that matter. I just basically found the agent very aloof because there was really nothing in this 'termination' situation for him. He could have at least communicated rather than hide. That was real nice. – less
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 7, 2014
Pros: can't really think of anything
Cons: management only sees what they want to see
I am former employee the morale is not very good, they do not recognize hard workers, there is bullying and when management looks into it nothing gets done but the one being bullied is let go. I was told by the President what a great job I was doing and the next month let go.

It was not just the accounting department with low morale it is the whole – more... company. The ones over worked are the ones underpaid.

They also have a company policy that references are not given at all, so when you leave after years of service (your own choice/or theirs) you cannot use them which makes it hard to get another job. – less
Very quite and not my style
Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
I love to learn new things and this job has allowed me that.

The morale is not very high so this makes it uncomfortable at times.

Have had some issues with bullying from a co-worker but management is trying to fix it.

No job security, no benefits and no vacation. Not good for staying healthy and stress free.
Good people to work with.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 31, 2012
Pros: never boring
Cons: uncertainty of the next contract
I like Procom quite a bit. The people are very congenial and extremely helpful when you need help with administrative items. My only problem is that they pay once a month.

My work with Procom has been typical technical writing positions with all the typical work that goes with the job. I find the hardest part of the job is arranging feedback and information. – more... The coordination is a challenge as everyone is usually very busy.
Overall, I like technical writing and editing and I would like to continue in this endeavor. – less