Procom Employee Review

Good people to work with.
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 December 2012
I like Procom quite a bit. The people are very congenial and extremely helpful when you need help with administrative items. My only problem is that they pay once a month.

My work with Procom has been typical technical writing positions with all the typical work that goes with the job. I find the hardest part of the job is arranging feedback and information. The coordination is a challenge as everyone is usually very busy.
Overall, I like technical writing and editing and I would like to continue in this endeavor.
Pros
never boring
Cons
uncertainty of the next contract

Other Procom Employee Reviews

table tennis
Invoicing Clerk/ Accounting Clerk/Account Payables (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2017
lot of work, very busy environment, company is growing, flexible when you have appointments, work summer hours (M-T 8.00AM-5.00PM, half day on Friday)
Pros
second friday lunch
Cons
flexible hours
Professional and courteuos
Desktop Analyst(Contract) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 October 2017
This organisation got in touch with me and offered to represent me for a role and they were very clear as to what the role was and what was required. I was able to secure the role and the team at PROCOM kept in touch with me throughout the hiring process. I was never in the dark.
Pros
Online documentation submission
Cons
Too many calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.