Procom

Procom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 7, 2014
Pros: can't really think of anything
Cons: management only sees what they want to see
I am former employee the morale is not very good, they do not recognize hard workers, there is bullying and when management looks into it nothing gets done but the one being bullied is let go. I was told by the President what a great job I was doing and the next month let go.

It was not just the accounting department with low morale it is the whole – more... company. The ones over worked are the ones underpaid.

They also have a company policy that references are not given at all, so when you leave after years of service (your own choice/or theirs) you cannot use them which makes it hard to get another job. – less
Very quite and not my style
Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
I love to learn new things and this job has allowed me that.

The morale is not very high so this makes it uncomfortable at times.

Have had some issues with bullying from a co-worker but management is trying to fix it.

No job security, no benefits and no vacation. Not good for staying healthy and stress free.
Good people to work with.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 31, 2012
Pros: never boring
Cons: uncertainty of the next contract
I like Procom quite a bit. The people are very congenial and extremely helpful when you need help with administrative items. My only problem is that they pay once a month.

My work with Procom has been typical technical writing positions with all the typical work that goes with the job. I find the hardest part of the job is arranging feedback and information. – more... The coordination is a challenge as everyone is usually very busy.
Overall, I like technical writing and editing and I would like to continue in this endeavor. – less
Productive with a family like feeling.
Logistics Manager/Software Developer (Former Employee), Jessup, MDJanuary 14, 2014
Day starts at nine with a series of emails. next meeting with your supervisor to go over the priority of the task that needs to be done today. Management is nice men that give you the opportunity to prove to them that your productive. Small office and everyone in their are nice people to each other.
Stay Away From Procom
Contract Worker (Former Employee), New JerseyNovember 12, 2013
Pros: no pros of procom
Cons: just a backward company looking for there cut for filling a joposition
Did a contract job for a large bank which Procom was the agency in the middle.It was a push for me to take the position and that when it was accepted out came all there paperwork. Which they don't accept Digital Signatures so all documents have to be printed out and signed, than scanned so they can be emailed off to them. Position was hourly plus expenses. – more... Procom holds back two weeks worth of pay and there in no rush to pay your expenses.Three weeks into the job and they finally came up with one expense check, which I was running almost $300 a week in expenses. After that didn't get another expense check until after my contract was and then they were paying those one week at a time. Month after my contract and I am still waiting for all my money. Stay Away from this company, no one seems to know what the other person is doing within the company and all they do is blame the company your doing the contract for or blame it on there parent company that is located in Canada. Finished my contract and told Procom to never call me again – less
Over worked and under paid.
Customer Service Tech (Former Employee), Canton, GAJuly 1, 2012
Pros: no pros.
Cons: modern slave trade.
Hard days in warehouse and call center. Monitored like children and worked like slaves.
Gutes Arbeits klima
IT Systemelektroniker + Verkaufsberater (Former Employee), NeumünsterSeptember 20, 2013
Ich habe Kunden Beratungen, Hart.- und Software Reparaturen Durch geführt und PC's Zusammen gestellt. Ich finde das man nie Auslernt. Mit meinem Arbeitgeber und den Kollegen Kam ich gut klar. Denn Umgang mit schwierigen Kunden fand manchmal nicht so einfach aber, Ich fand es immer wieder eine Herausforderung eine Lösung für Probleme der Kunden zu finden. – more... Ein zufriedener Kunde kommt immer wieder. – less
Boa de trabalhar
Atendente (Former Employee), Salvador, BAApril 14, 2013
Pros: vale transporte e vale refeiçao
Cons: contrato por tempo determinado
Dias corridos, como era estagio aprendir a ter responsabilidade e conciliar duas atividades ao mesmo tempo, a direção boa existe uma hierarquia, não tinha muitos colegas mais os poucos que tinha mantive uma relação amigável, não tive parte difícil de trabalho até por que como foi meu primeiro emprego eu estive muito interessada em aprender.