Procom Employee Review

Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 March 2014
I am former employee the morale is not very good, they do not recognize hard workers, there is bullying and when management looks into it nothing gets done but the one being bullied is let go. I was told by the President what a great job I was doing and the next month let go.

It was not just the accounting department with low morale it is the whole company. The ones over worked are the ones underpaid.

They also have a company policy that references are not given at all, so when you leave after years of service (your own choice/or theirs) you cannot use them which makes it hard to get another job.
Pros
Can't really think of anything
Cons
Management only sees what they want to see

Other Procom Employee Reviews

table tennis
Invoicing Clerk/ Accounting Clerk/Account Payables (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2017
lot of work, very busy environment, company is growing, flexible when you have appointments, work summer hours (M-T 8.00AM-5.00PM, half day on Friday)
Pros
second friday lunch
Cons
flexible hours
Professional and courteuos
Desktop Analyst(Contract) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 October 2017
This organisation got in touch with me and offered to represent me for a role and they were very clear as to what the role was and what was required. I was able to secure the role and the team at PROCOM kept in touch with me throughout the hiring process. I was never in the dark.
Pros
Online documentation submission
Cons
Too many calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.