Procom

Procom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with table tennis
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 7, 2015
My day begins with preparation of cash flow and daily routine job includes AP, AR and GL.
I learned reconciliation and filling of source deductions, EHT, WSIB.
Management is Good.
My co-workers are cooperative and fun workplace,
Reconciling CPP and EI for approx. 3000 consultants.
I love doing lot of research and solving challenges.
Agents don't stand up for contractors
Contractor (Former Employee), TorontoAugust 5, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: poor agent representation upon termination for downsizing.
Did not have the greatest agent representing me on a contract.

Got me a contract along with a few others. Everyone (including myself) was let go. All the other team members got paid out their two weeks and went about their next assignment. I was asked to serve out the two weeks to the end. Naturally, I asked why I wasn't paid out the two weeks. Got a really cold shoulder and zero support. He practically disappeared on me. I did make a stink about it because I thought it was unfair of the employer and just nasty of the agent not to represent me appropriately. Don't care to work for that employer again, nor through Procom for that matter. I just basically found the agent very aloof because there was really nothing in this 'termination' situation for him. He could have at least communicated rather than hide. That was real nice.
Very quite and not my style
Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
I love to learn new things and this job has allowed me that.

The morale is not very high so this makes it uncomfortable at times.

Have had some issues with bullying from a co-worker but management is trying to fix it.

No job security, no benefits and no vacation. Not good for staying healthy and stress free.
Procom is a Prefered Vendor
Account Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Yonge & EglintonMarch 18, 2013
Provide excellent Client / Consultant Service
On-board and extend high level Consultants
Some accounting tasks
Payroll services
Sales
Good people to work with.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 31, 2012
Pros: never boring
Cons: uncertainty of the next contract
I like Procom quite a bit. The people are very congenial and extremely helpful when you need help with administrative items. My only problem is that they pay once a month.

My work with Procom has been typical technical writing positions with all the typical work that goes with the job. I find the hardest part of the job is arranging feedback and information. The coordination is a challenge as everyone is usually very busy.
Overall, I like technical writing and editing and I would like to continue in this endeavor.

About Procom

Procom Consultants Group Ltd., widely known as ‘Procom’, is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract – Read more