PROCESS CUSTOM FABRICATION
JOB TITLE: Welder/Fitter
LOCATION: Cambridge, Ontario
REPORTING TO: Fabrication Supervisor
DATE: April 18, 2013
1. Working in a custom metal fabrication facility.
2. Must be able to work safely and produce work of good quality.
3. Competitive wages based on abilities and experience.
4. Working either day shift or afternoon shift with some overtime and weekend work available.
5. Following FCAW MCAW SMAW GTAW processes.
6. Reading and working from blue prints and fabrication drawings as well as reading and understanding weld symbols.
7. Experience in safe machine operation ( Brake, Shear, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes etc. ) is required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum 3 years custom fabrication experience.
2. Must have strong people skills and be able to work as a member of a team.
3. Current CWB welding tickets an asset.
4. Must be comfortable working overtime and weekends when required.
5. Must have a good attitude and be comfortable with hard work.
6. Must be well rounded and have the ability to perform different tasks.
7. Must have experience with hand tools, grinders, drills, etc.
8. Must be mechanically and technically inclined.
If you meet the following qualifications, please send your resume.