Proceed Solutions is a data management consultancy based in Calgary, Alberta. We support planning and decision-making for organizations who design, build and operate right-of-way developments, oil & gas fields and major facilities. We manage information to streamline planning, approvals and operations.
Proceed Solutions is looking for an experienced, driven and independent person who can assist in supporting and continuing the development of an existing suite of software applications which serve as the backbone of our business.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Provide data mining and organization services
- Organize information, reports and data sets, provide process support and administrative support to Project Managers
- Write, edit and administer reporting for the project team
- Manage, develop and administer active file repositories in sharepoint environments
- Work with Geospatial Data Management team to develop processes and tools
- Creation and management of GIS based data sets, datastores and processes to manage spatial data.
- Database and GIS system technical support, development and programming
- Web-development experience or knowledge
- Ability to learn and adapt in a technology agnostic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Background and knowledge in the field of Geomatics
- Experience in GIS/mapping application design, development and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated training or experience in web based GIS systems
- Knowledge of energy and survey industries
This position would be full time with opportunities for the right person to advance into an expanded role.
Indeed - 30+ days ago