Our organization is seeking skilled and experienced Resident Care Aides to work at our complex care facility in Chilliwack.
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program for Long Term Care Aides.
- Registration with the BC Care Aide Worker Registry.
- Previous experience in a complex care facility an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Casual positions are available, with the flexibility of working days, evenings and/or nights.
Competitive wages are offered!
Apply to this ad or fax your resume to 1-866-509-1294
We value your interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS THAT ARE REGISTERED ON THE BC CARE AIDE REGISTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.*