Proactiv Skin Care Solution, the number one selling acne skin treatment in the Country is currently recruiting for the position of STORE LEADER at Richmond Center. We offer exceptional growth opportunities for our ever expanding markets.
THE PROACTIV STORE LEADER is responsible for the management of a Kiosk and sales. This responsibility includes all business issues including revenue, profits, inventory, and customer service issues and all people issues including staffing, training, retention, and performance management. Retail experience preferred, beauty experience preferred, must love giving great guest service!
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 12.5 Hourly
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position description is a summary of major responsibilities and is not intended to be all inclusive. AKM reserves the right to alter responsibilities at any time as required by our business. Other duties may be assigned. The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Reaching and maintaining established goals for revenues, ticket sale, expenses, refunds, and turnover at the cart.
- Hitting monthly revenue goals and maintaining AKM established average order value (AOV) at the kiosk.
- Assuring that the kiosk is adequately staffed at all times by qualified Team Members who have been carefully screened, including background and reference checks. Maintaining a low turnover rate at the cart and assuring that a good working environment is maintained.
- Following and maintaining effective loss prevention procedures and policies.
- Maintaining effective communications with kiosk Team Members through regular meetings, phone calls, and monitoring team member results.
- Coaching Team Members for success and advancement.
- Assuring that Team Members are product-certified in a timely manner.
- Leading the customer service and sales effort at the kiosk. Maintaining a very strong knowledge of company products and serving as a customer service champion. Ensuring compliance with AKM policies and procedures which includes the areas of human resources, cash management, product inventory control, and scheduling.
- Actively involved in performance management; monitors results, rewards and recognizes accomplishments, coaching to overcome deficiencies, and where necessary, (in consultation with the Divisional Director) disciplining team members who do not meet company standards. Conducting periodic performance reviews of team members.
- Assuring that all cart team members are knowledgeable about company products, able to demonstrate products effectively, and answer customer questions. Monitoring whether skills are being used effectively by role playing, and other techniques.
- Ensuring that the kiosk is merchandised to corporate standards. Making sure that the kiosk is clean, organized, and well stocked.
- Maintaining effective communications and a good relationship with Mall Management and assuring that mall regulations are followed.
- Assuring that Team Members maintain corporate standard for image and attire, including wearing the Proactiv logo shirt.
- Managing office supplies and computers at the kiosk to assure that supplies are available and that the computer is used effectively and in compliance with AKM policies.
- Ensuring that inventory is properly stored and secured at all times.
- Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning employees to specific duties.
- Supervising employees with sales work, inventory management, reconciling cash with sales receipts, daily operating records, etc.
- Submitting required paperwork and documentation to HR in a timely manner.
- Ordering merchandise or preparing requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Ensuring compliance with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Answering customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Participating in routine or periodic conference calls and meetings and ensuring participation of Team Members.
Indeed - 18 months ago