A Toronto based shoe accessory company is expanding their operations and is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator with a strong sense of accountability. This opportunity will be instrumental in contributing to the organization’s continued rapid growth and vision of continued leading edge products and service. The successful candidate will either have 5+ years warehouse background; with a demonstrated track record of reliability, accuracy and organizational strengths or they will have two plus years of junior warehouse experience with a high level of initiative, strong sense of responsibility and be a fast learner.
Controls warehouse inventory and order fulfilment by coordinating movement of product from receiving incoming shipments to warehousing to shipping. All corresponding paperwork and shipping software must be updated. Monthly manual inventory counts versus system generated inventory reports will be conducted. Clients all have unique shipping and packaging requirements that must be adhered to.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound shipments;
- Pick and pack Orders;
- Complete shipping Process;
- Update Customer Service Coordinator with shipping details;
- Keeping warehouse organized;
- Order warehouse supplies;
- Manual inventory counts;
- Provide inventory updates to Management proactively;
- Customizing packaging as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Works well under pressure;
- Comfortable with shipping software or databases;
- Inventory control;
- Organized, Attentive to detail, Efficient, Accurate, independent worker & team player;
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Please express your interest in this role by applying to the job posting and submitting your resume along with your salary expectations.
We would like to thank all the applicants, however, only those selected to move forward with the hiring process will be contacted.
A Toronto Based Shoe Accessory Company.