Administrative Accounting Clerk (Part Time 9am to 3pm)
A Toronto based shoe accessory company, operating in Canada and in the United States is looking for an Administrative Accounting Clerk who will report to the Controller. This opportunity will be instrumental in contributing to the organization’s continued growth and vision of leading
edge products and service.
The ideal candidate will have small/midsize business experience and a flexible attitude to help wherever is needed on any given day. The successful candidate will have relevant accounting/ bookkeeping education and 3 plus years relevant work experience in bookkeeping and office administration.
Responsible for the smooth daily running of the administrative office,supplies and mail.
Priority is given to Accounts Receivables and Payables and direction will be given by the Controller. Back up phone support and coverage given to the Customer Service Coordinator and data entry/order entry into the CRM as required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Processing / Data input for AR and AP
- Ordering office (Warehouse) supplies
- Back up receptionist
- Receiving mail and office deliveries
- General office admin and organization
- Co-ordinating with local vendors when required
- General marketing coordination (Trade show logistics, printing marketing material,
- End of Year Gifts / Communications (Non USA)
- Staff Calendar: Meetings, Birthdays, events, Vacation roster
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication Skills (verbal/written)
- Experience working with Quick Books, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Experience with CRM databases and Xerox Full house printers is an asset
- Organized, Attentive to detail, Efficient. Able to work Independently and as part of a
All interested applicants should respond to this job posting and attach their resume along with their salary expectations.
We thank all interested applicants however only those selected will be contacted.