Our client is an established Montreal company with an impressive range of consumer products and a strong market presence across the US and Canada.
With a passion for innovation, creativity and new technology, their products include mobile applications and software solutions. As business continues to grow and their loyal customer base expands, they have an immediate opening in technical support.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate passionate about technology and eager to start their career and improve their technical expertise. Working with a young and dynamic team, you'll be provided with thorough training and be offered real opportunity for growth and learning within the company.
As Technical Support Specialist, your role is to:
- Provide support to end users on a variety of technical issues (Level 1)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems - hardware and software related
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Escalate any issues as needed
- A starting salary of $30,000 to $35,000 contingent on experience
- Convenient downtown Montreal location - very close to metro station
- Full benefits after 3 months, 2 weeks' vacation
- This is a full time, permanent position (40 hour work week)
What we're looking for:
- Completed DEC in Technology
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Familiar with: Windows 7, MS Office, Active Directory, Printer and File sharing
- Strong sense of personal accountability and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English
- Tech-Savvy / Personable / Motivated
Think you've got what it takes? We look forward to reviewing your resume.
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9
Pronexia is built on a strong entrepreneurial drive and clearly defined methodology. Our goal is to become next generation recruiters and to...