We currently have an exciting opening for an experienced, highly capable and refined Personal Assistant to a high profile Montreal businesswoman.
The successful candidate will be highly regarded for their PA skills and will play an integral part in organising, prioritising and managing this executive’s busy day-to-day schedule.
Taking a keen interest in the business, you will be assisting the Director carry out her day-to-day requirements and demands.
You will do this through:
- Effective diary and email management, including meeting scheduling
- Preparation of letters in English and French, translations as needed (you MUST be flawlessly bilingual – written and spoken)
- Preparation of extensive detailed travel itineraries
- Preparation of advanced presentations (you must be an expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Personal errands and other tasks as they are required
This highly autonomous role requires a proactive, dynamic and confident individual who demonstrates judgment, maturity and discretion at all times. With impeccable presentation and superior communication skills, you also relish the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative.
The successful applicant will enjoy a professional and autonomous work environment, plus be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package based on their previous experience.
No day will ever be the same in this diverse role, and as the Director works extensively in the arts and culture sector, you can expect projects will be of this nature.
Working hours are Mon-Fri from 9am – 5pm, with a 6pm finish required one evening per week. You will be on call outside of business hours.
With extensive experience as a PA, providing high level executive support, you must be someone highly professional, polished and discreet.
- 15+ years previous experience in similar role
- High degree of autonomy and initiative
- Flawlessly bilingual – impeccable French, written and spoken; fluent English, written and spoken
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Interested in the role and meet the requirements? Please apply by emailing through your resume.
Andrina Baker - Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9