A small but growing real estate firm, with high-profile properties and a stunning office in the heart of downtown, has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Real Estate Accountant.
As Assistant Controller, you will play a critical role in overseeing the entire Accounting Department, including managing 2 direct reports. The company is in an exciting period of growth, and this newly created position offers real career advancement and the opportunity to be involved in an array of interesting new projects.
- Prepare month-end close procedures and provide analysis of monthly operating variances and account analysis;
- Prepare monthly distributions of cash flows to owners;
- Preparing annual operating and capital budgets and quarterly reforecast;
- Prepare year-end cost statements and final billing of tenants;
- Preparing quarterly financial packages, yearend audit packages and audited financial and cost statements;
- Preparing annual audited participation statements;
- Monthly GST/QST remittance calculations and reporting;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assist property management personnel in financial accounting matters;
- Other projects as assigned.
This full-time and permanent position offers a competitive salary contingent on experience of $70,000 to $85,000~ per year. Free employee parking is available at their central downtown location (close to Peel metro station).
- Must possess 5 years experience in real estate accounting using Yardi software;
- Must be bilingual spoken and written;
- Some supervisory experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- Professional designation a key asset.
Successful applicants MUST have experience as an accountant within real estate, as well as prior experience with Yardi.
Sounds like a perfect new challenge for you? Please submit your resume for an immediate evaluation.
Andrina Baker - Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9