A Montreal-based company with a market presence of 20+ years and a small close-knit office in Ville St-Laurent/TMR has an immediate opening for a University graduate looking for a varied role with diverse responsibilities.
Impeccable customer service and the ability to foster productive relationships with existing clients are of utmost importance in this role. If you value building rapport, are proactive in your response to client inquiries and resourceful to find solution to any issue, then you are the type of employee our client is looking to hire.
If you are interested in a career, not just a paycheck, then check out the tasks involved in this role:
- Developing long-term relationships with your clients – via email, phone or in person
- Informing your accounts of any changes at the corporate level and educating them accordingly
- Reviewing performance reports and analyzing results
- Participating in projects within various departments – sales & marketing, operations, human resources
- Traveling across North America, as required
You will be offered a starting salary of $36,000 – 40,000, contingent upon your experience, and will be eligible for a company Health Benefits Plan.
Sounds like the position you have been hoping to land? Here is what it takes to be considered:
- Completed University Degree
- 2+ years of experience in business setting within an office environment
- Flawless command of the English language and impeccable communication skills, with intermediate fluency in French
- Strong degree of diplomacy and autonomy
- High energy and ability to continue the after-sales process by building long-lasting relationships
- Strong working proficiency with Ms Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, across North America
Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a superior drive and a strong commitment to professional success. Got what it takes and ready to ‘brag’ to us about your achievements? Please submit your CV for an immediate evaluation.
1280 Bernard Ouest, suite 303
Tel: 514.931.8244 x22