At ProCura Real Estate Services, we are proud to be known as Western Canada's most proven, trusted and visionary property development and management companies. With our diverse asset base of retail, office, residential, multi-residential, mixed-use, and land-holdings, we are guided by our core belief in developing quality buildings that enhance the lives of those living and working in them every day.
Located in our Edmonton office, the Receptionist will provide amazing customer service to all guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Manage the main switchboard, professionally answering and redirecting calls
- Greet visitors at reception and direct them appropriately
- Perform regular programming and troubleshooting duties related to telephone/video
- Provide administrative support to other team members as required
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Maintain contact data bases
- Document scanning and e-filing
- Maintains copy room and its equipment, places trouble calls for photocopier.
- Purchase kitchen supplies and handles all kitchen duties (coffee and dishwasher)
- Maintains contact lists, internal phone extensions
- Organize office supply consumables
- Operates office equipment – personal computer, fax/copier/scanner/postage meter,
telephone system, laminating machine, BizHub
- Accounts payable processing
- Books meeting rooms
- Arranges internal meeting set-up
- Provides travel arrangements
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a reception or administrative role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Multiline telephone experience
- Knowledge of electronic filing, video conferencing and scanning documents
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible to organizational needs and change in direction
- Works well with minimum supervision
- Answers calls/inquiries in a timely and professional manner
Indeed - 30+ days ago
ProCura sets the highest standards when developing residential and commercial properties, knowing our buildings are only as good as our last...