At ProCura Real Estate Services, we are proud to be known as Western Canada's most proven, trusted and visionary property development and management companies. With our diverse asset base of retail, office, residential, multi-residential, mixed-use, and land-holdings, we are guided by our core belief in developing quality buildings that enhance the lives of those living and working in them every day.
This newly created position reports to the GM Property Manager who is also located in Edmonton.
The position’s main objective is to support the GM Property Manager in her efforts to attract and secure tenants, by ensuring that leasing-related administrative work flows and records are organized and conducted well.
- Compile and process documents such as offers to lease, proposals, renewals, letters of intent, condition removal letters, key release documentation and related approval forms as well as contract acceptance letters for various properties.
- Monitor the flow and status of deals including parameters such as conditions, obligations, possessions, offer/lease stage, contract execution dates and commission payments.
- Maintain up to date databases regarding the characteristics of current and prospective clients.
- Maintain inventories and descriptions of properties in the portfolio.
- Perform legal title searches and credit checks.
- Coordinate the production of marketing support materials and tenant communications (i.e. tenant manuals, leasing brochures, etc.).
- Often, act as the first point of contact for general leasing inquiries.
- Maintain calendar and appointment bookings for GM Property Manager.
- Post-secondary academic qualifications in a relevant field such as paralegal services, contract administration, business administration or real estate.
- Minimum 5 years of employment in a related area such as a retail or commercial real estate brokerage, law firm specializing in real estate, commercial or retail property developer or landlord.
- Well organized and productive. Able to concurrently juggle multiple priorities and maintain order.
- Service oriented, efficient and exceptional tenant relation skills.
- Focused on excelling, growing and adding value as an administrative professional.
Indeed - 11 months ago
ProCura sets the highest standards when developing residential and commercial properties, knowing our buildings are only as good as our last...