Pro Watts Inc. is seeking a Substation Automation - SCADA developer to join our engineering firm. Anticipated work will include design, development, installation, support, documentation, and training for SCADA projects for medium and high voltage substations and industrial projects.
Full time position reporting to the President.
- Minimum Bachelors of Engineering or Equivalent experience in the field
- Experience interfacing with Protection and Control devices(GE Multilin, SEL, a must)
- Understanding of automation communication protocols used in T&D applications.
- You must have 5 years HMI, RTU, PLC programming experience
- Wonderware, Rockwell Automation, Subnet, OSIsoft-PI, and/or similar SCADA experience
- IEC 61850 application development an asset.
- Experience with relay test equipment (Eg. Omicron, Doble, Manta) for secondary injection testing an asset
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel,
- Must have driver’s license and preferably own a car.
- Required to travel to/from sites in Canada during construction and commissioning phases of project for weeks or months at a time
- Self-motivated and analytical
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.