Pro Oil Change Employee Reviews in Canada

fun, can be fast pace work
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ONMay 15, 2016
I really enjoyed working at pro oil change, my co-workers were great. hardest part of the job keeping the floor clean. most enjoyable part of my time being there was getting my hands dirty everyday.
fun place to work.
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 24, 2016
very positive long hours meet a ton of new people always having fun.working outside all day rain or sun which can be hard to do.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
long days
Pro Oil Change
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 21, 2016
Great place to work. Fast pace work environment. Learned a lot about the importance of car maintenance. Also time management, and multi tasking.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
No breaks/pay
Great for automotive enthusiasts looking for work in this field.
Lube technician (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONJanuary 1, 2016
Days usually run smooth, and theres never a day that goes by that you won't learn something new.
Management is good, the place is ran by men who know what needs to be done, and how to efficiently follow up.
Co- workers become something similar to family, and communication is what keeps them all close.
Hardest part of the job is simply up to you, if you like to work there shouldn't be any problems. It all depends on your work ethics.
I enjoy just working in an environment that offers opportunities to meet new people everyday, and can have a little fun once in a while.
Fun Work Enviroment
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ONAugust 13, 2015
I enjoyed working here. i quit because of personal reasons adn room for advancing isnt likely. Its a starting point and can help you see a bit of the automotive career
Productive workplace and fun team members
Upperbay/Lowerbay Technician, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ONApril 9, 2015
A typical day at work was an eight to eleven hour work day that consisted of providing fast and efficient oil changes and other related services. I learned a lot at this job considering I only had basic knowledge of auto fluid exchanges etc. It was generally a very fast paced environment which relied mainly on teamwork. Co-workers were generally fantastic and we were a great team.

Hardest part of the job was that we were usually short staffed which created long hours and added strain on the team.

Most enjoyable part of my job was working with the team members I had, and interacting with our regular customers.
Pros
great team, enjoyed the work, interacting with our regular customers
Cons
long hours, short-staffed and few to no breaks some days
Challenging fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland OntarioMarch 10, 2015
I have learned that the hardest part of the job is having to let an employee go due to disciplinary reasons. All in all a great place to work.
productive
Technician (Former Employee) –  london,onJanuary 27, 2015
Great place to work, feels like your working with friends, co workers are amazing at what they do, great work environment.
no comment
Lube Technician/service advisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  AjaxOctober 20, 2014
It was a great job till the new owner cut off benefits, bonus, hours, and other work materials uniforms, hand gloves, etc.
Short Commute
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONJanuary 13, 2014
It was a very busy office with daily, weekly and monthly reports. The reports went directly to the vice president and president of the company. It was a small staff at head office where I worked. Sometimes it was just me there all day. The commute was much shorter than the previous position I held in Mississauga. I enjoyed getting through traffic quicker.
Pros
good pay
Cons
being the only one in the office
not a bad place to work
Tech\Manager (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ONDecember 6, 2013
good job for a young man or woman, not great pay and not great hours its a good job to do while your in school
Learnt a lot of new things everyday, and a very fun work place.
Customer Service Greeter (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BCNovember 25, 2013
I learned a lot of new information about car maintenance, how to deal with unsatisfied customers, understood and got taught how to please the customer. The management was excellent, the owner of the company actually was a floor worker and everyone that was employed there created a phenomenal environment to work in, very easy people to get along with and everyone always helped each other out. The hardest part of the job was not having a scheduled break, sometimes we would not get a chance to eat lunch. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist customers with many different things; maintenance on their cars, directions, and just being that one person that they relief all their stress on.
Great place for young individuals looking to learn more about the automotive industry
Automotive Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ONJune 17, 2013
This is a great place to start your automotive knowledge
You learn customer service
Basic automotive knowledge such as oil changes and fluid exchanges, along with some other minor maintenance repairs.
geat work place
Lubetechnician (Former Employee) –  cambridge ontarioFebruary 28, 2012
i loved working for this company they helped me grow and gave me alot of learning experiance.